Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creativity, the Longevity of Life

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:36 pm
Latest topics
» the last person to post here wins
The Moon is My Muse~~Moon Sings Too! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 1:39 pm by fleamailman

» way cool pictures
The Moon is My Muse~~Moon Sings Too! I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:12 pm by fleamailman

» CmDR.Idle.RO [ 47+48 ]
The Moon is My Muse~~Moon Sings Too! I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:32 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Have returned
The Moon is My Muse~~Moon Sings Too! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:15 pm by My name is Fiction

» KPop :'D
The Moon is My Muse~~Moon Sings Too! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:11 pm by My name is Fiction

» MuAddicted
The Moon is My Muse~~Moon Sings Too! I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:37 am by I-See-Sounds

» Arieth Mu Online
The Moon is My Muse~~Moon Sings Too! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:38 am by MartinX-ariethAD

» Random Stuff
The Moon is My Muse~~Moon Sings Too! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:56 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Goodbye Future - Short Story
The Moon is My Muse~~Moon Sings Too! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:41 pm by SilentxMidnight

Top posters
SilentxMidnight
The Moon is My Muse~~Moon Sings Too! I_vote_lcapThe Moon is My Muse~~Moon Sings Too! I_voting_barThe Moon is My Muse~~Moon Sings Too! I_vote_rcap 
fleamailman
The Moon is My Muse~~Moon Sings Too! I_vote_lcapThe Moon is My Muse~~Moon Sings Too! I_voting_barThe Moon is My Muse~~Moon Sings Too! I_vote_rcap 
sasunaru.4life
Dark_Spinning_Fairy
Reaper_HarrisPunk
Sage
lilM
xMoonlight_Maniax
The jatsman
Night Owl

The Moon is My Muse~~Moon Sings Too!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xMoonlight_Maniax
The Light over the Crypt
xMoonlight_Maniax

The Moon is My Muse~~Moon Sings Too! Empty
PostSubject: The Moon is My Muse~~Moon Sings Too!   The Moon is My Muse~~Moon Sings Too! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:12 pm

Hey all! Apart from writing, I also have a love for both music and theater. I just love creativity in general, I guess.

I have always been in the school chorus since it opened to me in 3rd grade, but I didn't start doing anything solo, apart from the chorus, until 8th grade. It wasn't until 9th grade that I realized I loved to sing, and in 10th grade I realized how obsessed with singing I truly was.I have always been a shower singer, but it wasn't until high school that I finally realized I like singing outside of the shower. :]

I've sang all kinds of songs, from Italian Baroque to Jazz to Pop to Broadway. I just love it all! I also love trying new styles and learning new techniques. I usually since Italian opera for NYSSMA, an annual singing competition in which you are judged and given a score out of a hundred based on a rubric. The levels range from 1-6, but the score ranges from 1-28 until you get to level 5. My highest score is a 96 on a level 5 and I hope to do level 6 next year. >w< It only lasts until you are 18 (the last year of high school). For next year in my school, I will be in the Chorale (there are two levels--Mixed Chorus and the Chorale, which is by audition only). Everyone's really good, so I'm nervous.

My favorite genre to sing is Broadway, since I feel it isn't too rigid for my taste, yet there is still room to show off what I can do. I am a true soprano, hitting high notes like it was nothing.. Though I hate singing in my mix voice. I have a really wide range, from low notes to high notes, but I feel most at home singing in my head voice.

I have been writing song lyrics for about a year, usually to whatever melody pops into my head. Sometimes I can hear the guitar and drums and everything! I would love to learn to play piano so I could compose music for my lyrics. That would be amazing. Most of my songs are about love--yes, I know, what does a 16 year old girl know about love? But, I know enough to feel things. >w<

I have a Music Myspace if you want to check it out. I only have one song and I recorded it about a year ago and it's not that good. Listen at your own risk. xD
Back to top Go down
http://member.mibba.com/54014/
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: The Moon is My Muse~~Moon Sings Too!   The Moon is My Muse~~Moon Sings Too! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:22 pm

Moon, Welcome to the Music Tunnel! If you want to, feel free to go to the group page and join the Music/Composers group!

I'm sure you'll do great, don't be nervous! I hope you recorded some more so we can all listen! I went on your myspace and i think it's good! Depending on the song, can't you compose music without a piano? like with a guitar or something? That's what i do sometimes. Though i know piano, i will start with the bass guitar and center the other things around it. It usually ends up well.

I hope you feel open to sharing more of your amazing talents!
Back to top Go down
xMoonlight_Maniax
The Light over the Crypt
xMoonlight_Maniax

PostSubject: Re: The Moon is My Muse~~Moon Sings Too!   The Moon is My Muse~~Moon Sings Too! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:33 pm

Thanks! :] I'll be sure to.

And thanks a lot for the compliment! And no, actually I can't, because I don't play any instruments. I was just giving examples. I can hear the piano, too, when my song calls for it, I just can't identify exactly what I'm hearing and write it down because I have no experience in composing or playing instruments. :/
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: The Moon is My Muse~~Moon Sings Too!   The Moon is My Muse~~Moon Sings Too! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:38 pm

weeell if you want, i can compose the notes for you. up to you though ^^
Back to top Go down
xMoonlight_Maniax
The Light over the Crypt
xMoonlight_Maniax

PostSubject: Re: The Moon is My Muse~~Moon Sings Too!   The Moon is My Muse~~Moon Sings Too! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 1:22 pm

You compose? Surprised What instrument do you play?
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: The Moon is My Muse~~Moon Sings Too!   The Moon is My Muse~~Moon Sings Too! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 8:14 pm

piano, guitar, bass guitar, electric guitar, electric bass guitar, stirng bass, drums, bass drums, harp, violen, veolla, cello, ect ect lol
Back to top Go down
xMoonlight_Maniax
The Light over the Crypt
xMoonlight_Maniax

PostSubject: Re: The Moon is My Muse~~Moon Sings Too!   The Moon is My Muse~~Moon Sings Too! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 8:28 pm

You are my idol. O-O
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: The Moon is My Muse~~Moon Sings Too!   The Moon is My Muse~~Moon Sings Too! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 8:30 pm

Razz

yayness cat
Back to top Go down
xMoonlight_Maniax
The Light over the Crypt
xMoonlight_Maniax

PostSubject: Re: The Moon is My Muse~~Moon Sings Too!   The Moon is My Muse~~Moon Sings Too! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:38 pm

How did you learn so many instruments? I've heard that once you learn one, it's easier to learn others. I have friends that play multiple instruments...just not that many. >_<; (One of my friends plays guitar, percussion/drums, and sings :3)

Do you write compose music? Like, write it on sheet music, etc?
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: The Moon is My Muse~~Moon Sings Too!   The Moon is My Muse~~Moon Sings Too! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 6:02 pm

I know others from other countries too. I just look at instruments and if i think i'll like it, i'll try it.

I do compose music on real music sheets .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Moon is My Muse~~Moon Sings Too!   The Moon is My Muse~~Moon Sings Too! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Moon is My Muse~~Moon Sings Too!
Page 1 of 1