Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creativity, the Longevity of Life

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:36 pm
Latest topics
» the last person to post here wins
Twillight - BASHING BABY! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 1:39 pm by fleamailman

» way cool pictures
Twillight - BASHING BABY! I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:12 pm by fleamailman

» CmDR.Idle.RO [ 47+48 ]
Twillight - BASHING BABY! I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:32 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Have returned
Twillight - BASHING BABY! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:15 pm by My name is Fiction

» KPop :'D
Twillight - BASHING BABY! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:11 pm by My name is Fiction

» MuAddicted
Twillight - BASHING BABY! I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:37 am by I-See-Sounds

» Arieth Mu Online
Twillight - BASHING BABY! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:38 am by MartinX-ariethAD

» Random Stuff
Twillight - BASHING BABY! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:56 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Goodbye Future - Short Story
Twillight - BASHING BABY! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:41 pm by SilentxMidnight

Top posters
SilentxMidnight
Twillight - BASHING BABY! I_vote_lcapTwillight - BASHING BABY! I_voting_barTwillight - BASHING BABY! I_vote_rcap 
fleamailman
Twillight - BASHING BABY! I_vote_lcapTwillight - BASHING BABY! I_voting_barTwillight - BASHING BABY! I_vote_rcap 
sasunaru.4life
Dark_Spinning_Fairy
Reaper_HarrisPunk
Sage
lilM
xMoonlight_Maniax
The jatsman
Night Owl

Twillight - BASHING BABY!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

Twillight - BASHING BABY! Empty
PostSubject: Twillight - BASHING BABY!   Twillight - BASHING BABY! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:46 pm

ok this is Opinion time ^^ i hate Twilight, hate it like H. A. T. E. it!

I want twilight to blow up, i mean it! The book is not good AT ALL. The vampires are not even remotely close to true vampires, and their far to .... perfectionized. come on, sparkles, really?

If you like Twilight, don't come here, i mean it. If you DO like Twilight, make your own forum please!
Back to top Go down
xMoonlight_Maniax
The Light over the Crypt
xMoonlight_Maniax

PostSubject: Re: Twillight - BASHING BABY!   Twillight - BASHING BABY! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 11:04 am

Although I liked some parts about Twilight, there were some parts I didn't like, so I'll just put those here. XD

Laughing That was one of the things that really made me laugh with this book: the glitter skin. Tee hee, tee hee. I mean, COME ON! Couldn't Meyer have just made it so they can't go outside in the sun? I mean, it would have only been like, one day. It's always raining in that book. Then she could have saved her pride.

Oh yeah, and apparently all vampires are sexy for the purpose of this book. Even though they are pale and have fangs and should have blood dripping from their lips. Oh well, at least the readers like it. Razz *snort*

The vampires' main country or something (ex. the big group of vampires, the Volturi) is ITALY! The home of GARLIC! Tee hee. <3 I just thought that was odd. It should have been Romania. Blah.

Oh my gosh. Do you know how many people have raised their standards for their boyfriends after reading this? XD We're only human. We aren't a supernatural species. It's so funny. One of my friends read it and loved it and she always used to talk about it. It really pissed her boyfriend off and eventually they broke up a few months later. Haha. People are ridiculous sometimes.

One of the stupidest scenes in the book was the baseball game. COME ON! Can't vampires like, have some kind of hobby that doesn't involve being domesticated? Like, at least a Time Attack Kill Everyone game or something. That would have been much more fun to read.

Top Reason Edward likes Bella: She smells good
Top Reason Bella likes Edward: He's shiny.

I swear I'm done. I'll go read Romeo & Juliet now--it was done better. >w<
Back to top Go down
http://member.mibba.com/54014/
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Twillight - BASHING BABY!   Twillight - BASHING BABY! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 4:29 pm

THANK YOU MOON!

Goodness finaly some sence from a teenage girl!

I am so sick of this book that i can't even get into it right now. Go to my blog to see how sickened i am. I have a post all about vampires REAL vampires!

http://life-without-creativity-is-normal.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
xMoonlight_Maniax
The Light over the Crypt
xMoonlight_Maniax

PostSubject: Re: Twillight - BASHING BABY!   Twillight - BASHING BABY! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 4:47 pm

Haha. Razz I will. Just for the fun of it.

But the one thing--even with all of those other things I mentioned--that really boiled my pasta was the fact that you NEVER learn why Edward can't read her mind. I mean, I read through the entire series to figure it out, and when I picked up the fourth book I was really excited to learn why he couldn't read her mind. I thought maybe she was special in some way (thus the reason she stressed "ordinary") or something. YOU. NEVER. FIND. OUT. Did she think we would just...forget about it? Ugh readers are not stupid (Well, some of them may be). She couldn't have thought about a few things first? God.
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Twillight - BASHING BABY!   Twillight - BASHING BABY! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:15 pm

Now on that note she does somewhat explain it in saying that Bella lets go of her shield and lets him read her mind at the end, but it isn't really explained.

I personally think she doesn't write very well. but that might just be me. I'm detailed obsessed and the book has no details and on the parts that do have detail its the stupidest things .... i just hate twilight so much! gah
Back to top Go down
xMoonlight_Maniax
The Light over the Crypt
xMoonlight_Maniax

PostSubject: Re: Twillight - BASHING BABY!   Twillight - BASHING BABY! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:25 pm

D8 But that part made no sense. She didn't explain it at all. It just left me confused and angry at the end.

Eh. The only thing that makes me feel better is writing my own novel and making sure not to do any of the things that bother me.

By the way, I was reading Twilight fanfiction and some of it is better than the real novel. Like, there are a few that I think Meyer should buy off of them and replace her original with, they're that good. XD
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Twillight - BASHING BABY!   Twillight - BASHING BABY! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:29 pm

Yeah i know she doesn't explain ANYTHING. I mean sure we are ment to use are minds when doing anything, but still come one give us some slack lady.

Fanfictions of Twilight BETTER be better or its just sad. no offence to people, but i mean really the books are THAT bad [in my opinion]

After i read twilight, when ever i went to use the word, i became disgusted with myself.
Back to top Go down
xMoonlight_Maniax
The Light over the Crypt
xMoonlight_Maniax

PostSubject: Re: Twillight - BASHING BABY!   Twillight - BASHING BABY! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 1:16 pm

Awww. I was looking up "Twilight" on Google to see what time of day it was, since it always confused me (because there's sunset, and then there's night. That's it). I searched Twilight and all of the book results popped up first. T_T Over nature.

At least I learned it was the time between sunset and night. Razz
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Twillight - BASHING BABY!   Twillight - BASHING BABY! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 7:52 pm

Woo go learning

yeah Google gets payed to put Twilight the book first. nature doesn't have money v.v
Back to top Go down
xMoonlight_Maniax
The Light over the Crypt
xMoonlight_Maniax

PostSubject: Re: Twillight - BASHING BABY!   Twillight - BASHING BABY! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:34 pm

D8 Sadface.

Your site comes up first in a Google search, too. >w< But you didn't pay anything, right?
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Twillight - BASHING BABY!   Twillight - BASHING BABY! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 8:13 pm

nope but there isn't really any other site called somthing with crypt in it lol
Back to top Go down
sasunaru.4life
The Forum's Knuckleheaded-Ninja
sasunaru.4life

PostSubject: Re: Twillight - BASHING BABY!   Twillight - BASHING BABY! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 6:00 pm

I am agreeing. Twilight killed the vampire race. Edward? REALLY? HE FUCKING SPARKLES!!! How lame is that? Every girl seems to find Twilight to be the shit but in real life, its just a book that will be forgotten about after the movies are made and then it will come back in like, maybe 5 years later. I mean, certain parts of the book were ok, and the movie wasn't great but whatever. But then other parts of the book really made me wonder, "WTF did Stephanie Mayers come up with this shit?"

I mean, she basically killed the style of vampires by making them WAY TO PERFECT! I mean, COME ON! No one in life is THAT PERFECT! And by making him sparkly? That really makes me wonder what drugs she was doing when she wrote the book. And All the other books really made me wonder because the way she worded it didn't seem to flow together. And the way she describes the characters, she could use more depth because I never got a good picture of anyone in Twilight, New Moon, Breaking Dawn, or Eclipse! I mean, really! My cousin owns the book and I kind of destroyed them by rewording things, and describing things more, but I personally didn't care. I then made her read what I wrote and she liked it better so BEAT THAT STEPHANIE!
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Twillight - BASHING BABY!   Twillight - BASHING BABY! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 6:22 pm

Naru i have been telling you!

Mayers was doing some art project with glitter and it fell on her bf or hubby and she was like oooOOooo sparkle sparkle -light bulb broke cuz it was stupid but whatever]

plus the second book... dont' need to be there. oh and

VAMPIRES RULE YOU FOOL DON'T TRY TO CHANGE THEM OR THEY WILL EAT YOU!
Back to top Go down
sasunaru.4life
sasunaru.4life

PostSubject: Re: Twillight - BASHING BABY!   Twillight - BASHING BABY! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 6:41 pm

Yeah, tell Stephanie that vampire are awesome without the fucking girly glitter!

And I know you have been telling me.

I like the breaking of the light bulb 'because it was a stupid idea' statement. it made me laugh.

and really, lets NOT get into the second book. Did you know that the only reason I watch the movies is so I can nock them? HAH! I compare them to the books and I will say this, BOTH ARE TERRIBLE AS SHIT SO FAR! The book -Twilight- terrible, and the movie -Twilight- better then the book but still terrible..

And New Moon -book- was terrible, so the movie is probably gonna suck if they have the same director and it might be better -but still bad- with a different director but who really knows...
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Twillight - BASHING BABY!   Twillight - BASHING BABY! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 6:58 pm

the novels aren't even writen well and the characters are nothing l iterally they have no depth they are as flat as an over rolled pizza. I hate that series -.-
Back to top Go down
sasunaru.4life
sasunaru.4life

PostSubject: Re: Twillight - BASHING BABY!   Twillight - BASHING BABY! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 7:03 pm

yes! I hate it as well! And like I said earlier, she NEEDS TO GIVE THEM MORE DEPTH! but I don't think she understands whats its like be actually be an author...
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Twillight - BASHING BABY!   Twillight - BASHING BABY! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 7:28 pm

how she got publish ill never know but if she did it cant be that hard
Back to top Go down
sasunaru.4life
sasunaru.4life

PostSubject: Re: Twillight - BASHING BABY!   Twillight - BASHING BABY! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 7:39 pm

yeah exactly... she probably has weird 'sparkly' powers or some weird shit...
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Twillight - BASHING BABY!   Twillight - BASHING BABY! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 8:36 pm

hahahahahaa that is a good one O.O
Back to top Go down
sasunaru.4life
sasunaru.4life

PostSubject: Re: Twillight - BASHING BABY!   Twillight - BASHING BABY! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 8:50 pm

I thought it was =] OMG! I'm watching something on.. IDK what channel, but they are bashing Stephanie Mayers HARD!
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Twillight - BASHING BABY!   Twillight - BASHING BABY! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 8:52 pm

omg find out what chanel it is and tell me i MUST wach!
Back to top Go down
sasunaru.4life
sasunaru.4life

PostSubject: Re: Twillight - BASHING BABY!   Twillight - BASHING BABY! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 9:12 pm

Alright, I'm at my mom's boyfriends house, so the channels are weird. Hang on. Lemme go find it again!
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Twillight - BASHING BABY!   Twillight - BASHING BABY! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 9:26 pm

ok! i must watch i must watch
Back to top Go down
sasunaru.4life
sasunaru.4life

PostSubject: Re: Twillight - BASHING BABY!   Twillight - BASHING BABY! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 9:59 pm

YEAH! and I'm still looking. I'm on like channel 300 something...
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Twillight - BASHING BABY!   Twillight - BASHING BABY! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 7:47 pm

dang. i dont' have that channel!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twillight - BASHING BABY!   Twillight - BASHING BABY! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twillight - BASHING BABY!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next