Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creativity, the Longevity of Life

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:36 pm
Latest topics
» the last person to post here wins
Every time I read war poetry I start to cry and grow mournful Why? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 1:39 pm by fleamailman

» way cool pictures
Every time I read war poetry I start to cry and grow mournful Why? I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:12 pm by fleamailman

» CmDR.Idle.RO [ 47+48 ]
Every time I read war poetry I start to cry and grow mournful Why? I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:32 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Have returned
Every time I read war poetry I start to cry and grow mournful Why? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:15 pm by My name is Fiction

» KPop :'D
Every time I read war poetry I start to cry and grow mournful Why? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:11 pm by My name is Fiction

» MuAddicted
Every time I read war poetry I start to cry and grow mournful Why? I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:37 am by I-See-Sounds

» Arieth Mu Online
Every time I read war poetry I start to cry and grow mournful Why? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:38 am by MartinX-ariethAD

» Random Stuff
Every time I read war poetry I start to cry and grow mournful Why? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:56 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Goodbye Future - Short Story
Every time I read war poetry I start to cry and grow mournful Why? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:41 pm by SilentxMidnight

Top posters
SilentxMidnight
Every time I read war poetry I start to cry and grow mournful Why? I_vote_lcapEvery time I read war poetry I start to cry and grow mournful Why? I_voting_barEvery time I read war poetry I start to cry and grow mournful Why? I_vote_rcap 
fleamailman
Every time I read war poetry I start to cry and grow mournful Why? I_vote_lcapEvery time I read war poetry I start to cry and grow mournful Why? I_voting_barEvery time I read war poetry I start to cry and grow mournful Why? I_vote_rcap 
sasunaru.4life
Dark_Spinning_Fairy
Reaper_HarrisPunk
Sage
lilM
xMoonlight_Maniax
The jatsman
Night Owl

Every time I read war poetry I start to cry and grow mournful Why?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JashimChando
Staring at a Piece of Paper...

Every time I read war poetry I start to cry and grow mournful Why? Empty
PostSubject: Every time I read war poetry I start to cry and grow mournful Why?   Every time I read war poetry I start to cry and grow mournful Why? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:00 pm

Hey. Every time I read war poetry, especially war poetry involving soldier's dying and touching war poetry, I begin to get very sad and mournful. I then start to cry.
But, I have a few family members that have served in the military before, but none that were actually K.I.A. or killed or anything. And, they've retired, so their not on active duty.
Why is this? Why do I cry and grow sad every time I read any kind of war poetry?

----------------------------

week end croisiere
Back to top Go down
My name is Fiction
Searching for Inspiration

PostSubject: Re: Every time I read war poetry I start to cry and grow mournful Why?   Every time I read war poetry I start to cry and grow mournful Why? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:40 pm

War is a batel of nutrition. So many lives lost for very little gains. To explain such a question would envolve the very definition of peotry itsself. I could tell you but i could go on and on if you want to know tell me and i'l give you my take of it.
Back to top Go down
Sage
Mentor of Creative Being
Sage

PostSubject: Re: Every time I read war poetry I start to cry and grow mournful Why?   Every time I read war poetry I start to cry and grow mournful Why? I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:12 pm

well... it is true that you can read poetry and animate it around you.In other words, you put yourself in the situation described in th poem whether you are conscience about it our not. Other times, it can also be the fear of being in a pre-written destiny that makes you apprehensive or breaks you down.

there are many factors to what you are feeling... so just give them all a try ! Smile

here is a quick example of my writing...not the best but a 30 second prompt(literally)

try to see what i am experiencing:

♫Something's getting in the way of how i feel, can you stay just to listen? There is something holding me back from you, so are you listening? This is how I feel, the lies, truth,regret. There's nothing more to say when Im distraught, have you forgotten? Don't expect me to apologize for the crimes you have won, I'm the only one... ...
Back to top Go down
The jatsman
Following the Cruse of Muse
The jatsman

PostSubject: Re: Every time I read war poetry I start to cry and grow mournful Why?   Every time I read war poetry I start to cry and grow mournful Why? I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 5:59 pm

"...then I will post this here too, in case you missed it, and rejoice that you cry for both then, for it would be worse were you not to..."

Posted by a Nam Vet and my response to it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=hkGzqpGx1KU

"...cried me bloody head off from start to finish, loved the dog, and good tune too..." using it now as an excuse for more Sunday morning hugs, while teaching more poker tips should they ever be in a soldiers mess, in-between a few more chords taught "...so that hopefully they are just participating in the future, by doing the background music then..." said the joker to the Flea.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Every time I read war poetry I start to cry and grow mournful Why?   Every time I read war poetry I start to cry and grow mournful Why? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Every time I read war poetry I start to cry and grow mournful Why?
Page 1 of 1