Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creativity, the Longevity of Life

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:36 pm
Latest topics
» the last person to post here wins
It Feels Like Nothing Inspires Me... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 1:39 pm by fleamailman

» way cool pictures
It Feels Like Nothing Inspires Me... I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:12 pm by fleamailman

» CmDR.Idle.RO [ 47+48 ]
It Feels Like Nothing Inspires Me... I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:32 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Have returned
It Feels Like Nothing Inspires Me... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:15 pm by My name is Fiction

» KPop :'D
It Feels Like Nothing Inspires Me... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:11 pm by My name is Fiction

» MuAddicted
It Feels Like Nothing Inspires Me... I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:37 am by I-See-Sounds

» Arieth Mu Online
It Feels Like Nothing Inspires Me... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:38 am by MartinX-ariethAD

» Random Stuff
It Feels Like Nothing Inspires Me... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:56 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Goodbye Future - Short Story
It Feels Like Nothing Inspires Me... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:41 pm by SilentxMidnight

Top posters
SilentxMidnight
It Feels Like Nothing Inspires Me... I_vote_lcapIt Feels Like Nothing Inspires Me... I_voting_barIt Feels Like Nothing Inspires Me... I_vote_rcap 
fleamailman
It Feels Like Nothing Inspires Me... I_vote_lcapIt Feels Like Nothing Inspires Me... I_voting_barIt Feels Like Nothing Inspires Me... I_vote_rcap 
sasunaru.4life
Dark_Spinning_Fairy
Reaper_HarrisPunk
Sage
lilM
xMoonlight_Maniax
The jatsman
Night Owl

It Feels Like Nothing Inspires Me...

Go down 
+4
fleamailman
Bubbles
lilM
Dark_Spinning_Fairy
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark_Spinning_Fairy
Following the Cruse of Muse

It Feels Like Nothing Inspires Me... Empty
PostSubject: It Feels Like Nothing Inspires Me...   It Feels Like Nothing Inspires Me... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 10:46 am

Here recently I have not been able to write anything and I think this is the end of my writing career... I Think I lost inspiration... I dream of nothing anymore and when I do dream it is just voices and pitchblackness... The past few nights I've had one dream that has allowed me to see but that was it...I'm not going to tell you about the dream because some people know about it... And I really feel like I've lost inspiration because the only thing that is the same is the way I look at nature...I feel different and I think I should quit the website if I can't write anything because it's for the creative and obviously I am losing my creative touch all together...

Love,
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 Bethany <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Last edited by Dark_Spinning_Fairy on Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/brebrepineapples
lilM
lilM

PostSubject: Re: It Feels Like Nothing Inspires Me...   It Feels Like Nothing Inspires Me... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 10:52 am

My dear Bethany...You have not lost imspiration...You can not lose imspiration...You can find it but not lose it...It is all around you...Just stop looking and it will find you...And please don't give up for my sake...You are my imspiration...My friends and family are my imspiration...Please don't give up my dear...I love you buddy...
Back to top Go down
Dark_Spinning_Fairy

PostSubject: Re: It Feels Like Nothing Inspires Me...   It Feels Like Nothing Inspires Me... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:01 am

Makayla.. I have not been looking for it... I think I lost it because I started giving up hope and I just don't know what to do because I need to write my book and I need to write poems because I can't do anything else and I feel like I'm just wasting away by doing nothing... I laid on my floor and cried last night... I don't even want to get up this morning so I was trying to force myself to sleep but I keep having that damned dream...
Back to top Go down
lilM
lilM

PostSubject: Re: It Feels Like Nothing Inspires Me...   It Feels Like Nothing Inspires Me... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:07 am

Bethany...All artist have been in situation...I have been in it...I cried and cried until my friends couldn't take it...They helped me and I found imspiration in them...This will pass with great speed...Just don't worry
Back to top Go down
Dark_Spinning_Fairy

PostSubject: Re: It Feels Like Nothing Inspires Me...   It Feels Like Nothing Inspires Me... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:16 am

I have never been in this situation and I don't think it will pass...
Back to top Go down
Dark_Spinning_Fairy

PostSubject: Re: It Feels Like Nothing Inspires Me...   It Feels Like Nothing Inspires Me... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:20 am

I have never been in this situation and I don't think it will pass...
Back to top Go down
lilM
lilM

PostSubject: Re: It Feels Like Nothing Inspires Me...   It Feels Like Nothing Inspires Me... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:21 am

I have been and I know it will pass...
Back to top Go down
Dark_Spinning_Fairy

PostSubject: Re: It Feels Like Nothing Inspires Me...   It Feels Like Nothing Inspires Me... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:30 am

Well I haven't but it feels like it won't pass...
Back to top Go down
lilM
lilM

PostSubject: Re: It Feels Like Nothing Inspires Me...   It Feels Like Nothing Inspires Me... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:54 am

It will
Back to top Go down
Dark_Spinning_Fairy

PostSubject: Re: It Feels Like Nothing Inspires Me...   It Feels Like Nothing Inspires Me... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 1:40 pm

This is the end... I give up...
If any of you would like to contact me just send me a letter to my home address...Ask Angela for it..
Back to top Go down
Bubbles
Searching for Inspiration
Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: It Feels Like Nothing Inspires Me...   It Feels Like Nothing Inspires Me... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 10:10 pm

Hey Girl! We are all our own worst critic. Give yourself a break ... lighten up. Many creative people have road blocks, writer's block, artistic block. I always have my best ideas while I'm taking a shower. Find out what works for you. If I can help you in any way, let me know. I'm an old bag that's been around the block a few times. It Feels Like Nothing Inspires Me... Thanimal-smiley-030
Back to top Go down
http://z11.invisionfree.com/CoffeeshopClub/index.php
Dark_Spinning_Fairy

PostSubject: Re: It Feels Like Nothing Inspires Me...   It Feels Like Nothing Inspires Me... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 1:26 pm

Nothing inspires me... I have not been able to get it back and I know I won't... Not until I get back the person that inspires me...but it is impossible...I am giving up my dream to be an author because I have no more hopes and dreams...
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Treat yourself to some milkshakes, you've made it!
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: It Feels Like Nothing Inspires Me...   It Feels Like Nothing Inspires Me... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 3:08 pm

("...well, tell me what it is that you have lost here, I am not going to say anything, I'm just listening now..." said the goblin)
Back to top Go down
Dark_Spinning_Fairy

PostSubject: Re: It Feels Like Nothing Inspires Me...   It Feels Like Nothing Inspires Me... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 3:31 pm

I've lost the person that inspired me and kept me going strong... He isn't inspiring me anymore.... It's not his fault though.. Because I am the one giving up...
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: It Feels Like Nothing Inspires Me...   It Feels Like Nothing Inspires Me... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 4:35 pm

Dark_Spinning_Fairy wrote:
I've lost the person that inspired me and kept me going strong... He isn't inspiring me anymore.... It's not his fault though.. Because I am the one giving up...

"...you should give up that which you feel not to be you at this point, for what remains will be you afresh for sure, and anyway, writing is simply a "journey to self", nothing more than that, so above all don't ever feel guilty about it, as simply you have nothing to prove nor defend here..." mentioned the goblin, adding "...just post from time to time to keep us company so to speak, and that will make everyone happy, so relax about it..." mentioned the goblin, adding "...posting isn't about trying to write, or meet some deadline, it's more like talking, it just cool to chat like this at times is it not..."

It Feels Like Nothing Inspires Me... Alone101

Last edited by fleamailman on Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:18 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dark_Spinning_Fairy

PostSubject: Re: It Feels Like Nothing Inspires Me...   It Feels Like Nothing Inspires Me... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 4:53 pm

I was writing a book..and this girl threatened to beat me if I didn't finish it...
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: It Feels Like Nothing Inspires Me...   It Feels Like Nothing Inspires Me... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 11:25 pm

("...wrong motivation entirely, all you have to do now is just post about that which you feel is worth posting about, the rest will come from there then..." said the goblin)
Back to top Go down
Dark_Spinning_Fairy

PostSubject: Re: It Feels Like Nothing Inspires Me...   It Feels Like Nothing Inspires Me... I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 3:08 pm

I just wish that I could close my eyes and then open them and maybe things could be the way they were before....when everything was alright...
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: It Feels Like Nothing Inspires Me...   It Feels Like Nothing Inspires Me... I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 3:39 pm

"...unfortunately as life goes on, those eyes grow wider still, but it's a trade off, a new awareness for ones previous innocence, but one can never go back to that innocence again, I mean one can't unknow something once one know it for sure..." mentioned the goblin, adding "...actually, I like what you are writing as it is, don't try to be otherwise now..."

It Feels Like Nothing Inspires Me... 1-2-1
Back to top Go down
Bubbles
Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: It Feels Like Nothing Inspires Me...   It Feels Like Nothing Inspires Me... I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 5:23 pm

Hey Girl, I'm hoping that you are feeling better. I enjoyed chatting with you the other evening. I'm sorry that I had to leave when we had just gotten acquainted. I knew that it would be difficult for me to get up at 6:00am when it was already after 1:00am. I had to have blood work done and refill my meds. Where they took the blood out I have an awful blood pool under the skin. I know, too much info. sorry.

May I ask if your signature comments contain the answer? I'm a firm believer that one's path is set in motion before you ever start the journey. All things happen for a reason. May be hard to accept, get up and take another go at it ... but, I've found out from experience that it's better to take the gentle nudge of caution rather than experience the hard cold truth by ignoring it. Please don't be offended by my comments. After all, I have your best interest at heart.
Back to top Go down
lilM
lilM

PostSubject: Re: It Feels Like Nothing Inspires Me...   It Feels Like Nothing Inspires Me... I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:21 pm

Bethany you seem in a better mood...Please do not say things like you have lost imspiration...I love you like my sister Bethany...You and Rebecca are my only real family and it hurts when you are sad...Please I love you...
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: It Feels Like Nothing Inspires Me...   It Feels Like Nothing Inspires Me... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 3:14 am

Quote :
Hey Girl, I'm hoping that you are feeling better. I enjoyed chatting with you the other evening. I'm sorry that I had to leave when we had just gotten acquainted. I knew that it would be difficult for me to get up at 6:00am when it was already after 1:00am. I had to have blood work done and refill my meds. Where they took the blood out I have an awful blood pool under the skin. I know, too much info. sorry.

"...can't offer you much bubbles, but I am good listening now should you need me to..." said the goblin
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: It Feels Like Nothing Inspires Me...   It Feels Like Nothing Inspires Me... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:51 am

"Dearest I shall tell you only what i know I do. Take something with you, a sketch book, a camera, a note pad, something of the sort and walk away from civilization. Hide in a forest, by a creak, a lake, slip away into your own world. Take photos, write out what you see, you feel, draw it. then, from that you will find some hidden insperation."
Back to top Go down
Bubbles
Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: It Feels Like Nothing Inspires Me...   It Feels Like Nothing Inspires Me... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:27 am

fleamailman wrote:
Quote :

"...can't offer you much bubbles, but I am good listening now should you need me to..." said the goblin
and ma
Hey Flea! I appreciate your offer !
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: It Feels Like Nothing Inspires Me...   It Feels Like Nothing Inspires Me... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 1:38 pm

"...I remember this point too fairy, it's as if one actually needs this wilderness period for ones writing now, and then suddenly one finds oneself through it, and it wasn't the end at all, ones writing is renewed, one is writing, yes, but not for someone else as before, nor for something either, just merely for oneself now..." said the goblin, adding "...I wouldn't be here if I didn't believe in you, you just have to go through this, that's all..."

Last edited by fleamailman on Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It Feels Like Nothing Inspires Me...   It Feels Like Nothing Inspires Me... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It Feels Like Nothing Inspires Me...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crypt of the Creative :: Off Topic :: Opinions-
Jump to: