Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creativity, the Longevity of Life

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:36 pm
Latest topics
» the last person to post here wins
way cool pictures - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 1:39 pm by fleamailman

» way cool pictures
way cool pictures - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:12 pm by fleamailman

» CmDR.Idle.RO [ 47+48 ]
way cool pictures - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:32 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Have returned
way cool pictures - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:15 pm by My name is Fiction

» KPop :'D
way cool pictures - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:11 pm by My name is Fiction

» MuAddicted
way cool pictures - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:37 am by I-See-Sounds

» Arieth Mu Online
way cool pictures - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:38 am by MartinX-ariethAD

» Random Stuff
way cool pictures - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:56 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Goodbye Future - Short Story
way cool pictures - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:41 pm by SilentxMidnight

Top posters
SilentxMidnight
way cool pictures - Page 17 I_vote_lcapway cool pictures - Page 17 I_voting_barway cool pictures - Page 17 I_vote_rcap 
fleamailman
way cool pictures - Page 17 I_vote_lcapway cool pictures - Page 17 I_voting_barway cool pictures - Page 17 I_vote_rcap 
sasunaru.4life
Dark_Spinning_Fairy
Reaper_HarrisPunk
Sage
lilM
xMoonlight_Maniax
The jatsman
Night Owl

way cool pictures

Go down 
+3
lilM
SilentxMidnight
fleamailman
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
fleamailman
Treat yourself to some milkshakes, you've made it!
fleamailman

way cool pictures - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:24 pm

the goblin thanked the vampire again, repeating "...the trick is to turn it all into habit, where no motivation is needed at all, and where the works just comes from oneself each time...", for the truth just seemed that if one needed motivation to write, then by nature one couldn't really be a writer then, and yet, for those whose works came without motivation, that question couldn't arise now, it was simply evident regardless of ability

way cool pictures - Page 17 Bsod

Last edited by fleamailman on Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 7:20 am

way cool pictures - Page 17 Neo_encoding_t72x1
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 7:24 am

way cool pictures - Page 17 Nero
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 7:25 am

way cool pictures - Page 17 The_Prince_Regent
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 7:30 am

repost from "what are you thinking" thread, elsewhere

"...well I'm thinking about that internet-self again..." mentioned the goblin, continuing "...where the question remains how to create an internet-self which counteracts the demise of one physical-self here, as summed up in that idea of "the act replaces the actor", where writers too, are replaced by their creating then"...", in fact, although the goblin clearly understood that no one could ever escape their dailylife, he wondered if someone felt their age while creating something, since creating was so engrossing, so the goblin just confessed his madness now, saying "...for me, everything remains possible within my ageless vivid imagination while creating something, and, since this creating has no age, then neither do I while doing it, well not until I take off this mask and return to dailylife that is..."

way cool pictures - Page 17 Nero

Last edited by fleamailman on Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 7:32 am

way cool pictures - Page 17 Graffiti-7
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 7:33 am

way cool pictures - Page 17 Graffiti-8
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 7:34 am

"...another thread with 10000 hits, I have lost count of how many now, not bad for a dyslexic who never links his threads..." mused the goblin again, adding "...pity it means nothing though, I mean I'll never break my anonymity now..."

way cool pictures - Page 17 Bambino

Last edited by fleamailman on Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:00 am

Quote :
Pretend you are banned from this thread.

"...well yes xxxxx..." replied the goblin now, continuing "...as a poster one could pretend that one is banned from this thread on the one hand while writing the injustice of it all here with the other, all with a kind of schizophrenic writer's license so to speak as in an objective right-side of the brain reporting on the suffering subjective left-side now..."

way cool pictures - Page 17 Remorse_of_Nero

Last edited by fleamailman on Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:05 am

way cool pictures - Page 17 Wallyhitler
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:09 am

...how I love creating posts, for what one puts into ones posting is what one gets out of it too..." mentioned the goblin now, in fact, he had been fighting "writers" to that usual bitter end somewhere, and now needed this thread to cool off a bit and to exact his opinion again, saying "...no, the reason why I am not a writer is because it creates an "us and them" between mr jo average and someone published who perhaps thinks that a post is something other than its content within it, where my going "the emperor has no clothes now, nor posts to boot" doesn't exactly endear me, but what of it...", though that perhaps was the writer's fault for thinking that they can put into their books what they don't put into their posts while dismissing mr jo average as too stupid to notice the discrepancy, who do they think the are fooling I wonder, so the goblin simply concluded "...one posts are as much oneself as ones books are, where readers simply see the author through their posts too..."

way cool pictures - Page 17 Robin_hood_cary_elwes_snort

Last edited by fleamailman on Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:50 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:10 am

("...this one made me feel good, I wish I had written this before but it will serve for next time then, and how many times now, so I love this writing, for every my retort gets sharper by their repetitive barb, where I am only defending myself each time..." mentioned the goblin posting it)

repost from elsewhere, the goblin provoked into replying then

actually the goblin was really happy the way things were going so well now, in that he had threads with over 30000 hits to them, others with 20000 hits, moreover, he was pleased with the way it is all expanding across forumland here, "...in fact, I'm becoming quite a known unknown it seems..." mentioned the goblin about it, adding "...one just has to write for oneself, finding those forums that are willing to advance one, you know, somewhere where posters encourage one another to write in their own styles, rather than any of that cap in hand conformity stuff of some ever marginalized and diminishing publishing world...", where, what with more and more people turning up on forumland here, the goblin really didn't need to be told how he should write now, nor told where the majority of readers really actually were, nor what they wanted even, saying "...look, please don't schoolboy me again like that, for, between us that is, who is actually threadbare here for all your claims of whatever publications elsewhere..."

way cool pictures - Page 17 ObamaSmug

Last edited by fleamailman on Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:49 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:11 am

way cool pictures - Page 17 Fromhelldepp
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:44 am

way cool pictures - Page 17 Osama
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:45 am

Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:50 am

Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:53 am

Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:59 am

Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:18 am

way cool pictures - Page 17 12222982876211
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:04 am

way cool pictures - Page 17 Obama-whcd-l
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:06 am

way cool pictures - Page 17 Obama
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:09 am

Quote :
These people at your writing site sound like dicks. Give us a link and we'll have a bit of fun with them

"...I would love to but they would then raid this place back and we would all be buried in anecdotes and soliloquies of some vaguely intellectual nature complete with grammar that they alone would actually understand..." ventured the goblin now

way cool pictures - Page 17 Adolf

Last edited by fleamailman on Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:11 am

way cool pictures - Page 17 Adolfpikachu-2

Last edited by fleamailman on Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 7:46 am

way cool pictures - Page 17 Satan
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 7:47 am

way cool pictures - Page 17 Satan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: way cool pictures   way cool pictures - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

way cool pictures
Page 17 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 28  Next