Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creativity, the Longevity of Life

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:36 pm
Latest topics
» the last person to post here wins
Depressed Poems, Bad Lemondade, and Blob Fiend I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 1:39 pm by fleamailman

» way cool pictures
Depressed Poems, Bad Lemondade, and Blob Fiend I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:12 pm by fleamailman

» CmDR.Idle.RO [ 47+48 ]
Depressed Poems, Bad Lemondade, and Blob Fiend I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:32 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Have returned
Depressed Poems, Bad Lemondade, and Blob Fiend I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:15 pm by My name is Fiction

» KPop :'D
Depressed Poems, Bad Lemondade, and Blob Fiend I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:11 pm by My name is Fiction

» MuAddicted
Depressed Poems, Bad Lemondade, and Blob Fiend I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:37 am by I-See-Sounds

» Arieth Mu Online
Depressed Poems, Bad Lemondade, and Blob Fiend I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:38 am by MartinX-ariethAD

» Random Stuff
Depressed Poems, Bad Lemondade, and Blob Fiend I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:56 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Goodbye Future - Short Story
Depressed Poems, Bad Lemondade, and Blob Fiend I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:41 pm by SilentxMidnight

Top posters
SilentxMidnight
Depressed Poems, Bad Lemondade, and Blob Fiend I_vote_lcapDepressed Poems, Bad Lemondade, and Blob Fiend I_voting_barDepressed Poems, Bad Lemondade, and Blob Fiend I_vote_rcap 
fleamailman
Depressed Poems, Bad Lemondade, and Blob Fiend I_vote_lcapDepressed Poems, Bad Lemondade, and Blob Fiend I_voting_barDepressed Poems, Bad Lemondade, and Blob Fiend I_vote_rcap 
sasunaru.4life
Dark_Spinning_Fairy
Reaper_HarrisPunk
Sage
lilM
xMoonlight_Maniax
The jatsman
Night Owl

Depressed Poems, Bad Lemondade, and Blob Fiend

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Night Owl
Following the Cruse of Muse
Night Owl

Depressed Poems, Bad Lemondade, and Blob Fiend Empty
PostSubject: Depressed Poems, Bad Lemondade, and Blob Fiend   Depressed Poems, Bad Lemondade, and Blob Fiend I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 11:43 am

Dude like for real.
It seems like in /ALL/ my english classes I attend to that learn poetry all the poems they show are depressed or are about killing someone.

These kind of poems put me into a three-second depression. There are a lot of happy poems, it's sad to see that most of the famous poems are sad or about death.
My tummy is upset from bad lemonade, generic Apple Jack's cereal, and these poems.
That and I had a freaked up nightmare.

In my nightmare I was in a cage and something that looked like a Blobfish:
Depressed Poems, Bad Lemondade, and Blob Fiend Blobfish

Was in the same cage as me. It had tentacles with slimy hooks on it (Metal hooks as in construction site hooks for some reason) and it would move very fast or jiggle or get closer whenever I moved or tried to open up the door. I called out to the people that I KNEW were watching me and I guess noise didn't bother the blob fiend, only movement. So it got close enough to where it's mouth or it's orafice was right next to my neck and it was breathig with gunky stuff flinging on my neck like it had gunk in it's lungs that flung out when it exhaled. Then I got so scared that I twitched in my shoulder (I twitch in some parts of my body, like my legs will twitch when an extreme beat comes on in a song, and when I get scared my neck/shoulder twitches from muscle spasms, very tiny twitches though) and then it took a tentacle and started from my head and slid it down and I felt the hooks slowly di into my skin (Even though it didn't hurt) and it was sucking something from me.

I woke up gagging cause it was so disgusting.

- Your dream/nightmares
- Sad poems
- Bad food
- Upset stomachs
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Treat yourself to some milkshakes, you've made it!
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: Depressed Poems, Bad Lemondade, and Blob Fiend   Depressed Poems, Bad Lemondade, and Blob Fiend I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 2:47 pm

("...great post..." said the goblin "...the content holds, the words flow, etc., well done, and yet, let's just look at layout here...", and the goblin only wanted to it to look crisp here, "...first off, anything to not related to the actual work should be distanced, a line, or a large space, whereas I tend to use brackets, that's up to you now...", then the goblin thought about explaining pictures, saying "...text by and large should come first, since the text is how one hits someone with the picture at the end, except with cartoons, where the picture explains the setting of the text, anyway, play with it, and see which you feel comfortable with, but in the middle is "neither nor"...", the goblin just showed what he meant then, repeating these are only guidelines, not fixed rules)

In my nightmare I was in a cage and something that looked like a Blobfish:

Was in the same cage as me. It had tentacles with slimy hooks on it (Metal hooks as in construction site hooks for some reason) and it would move very fast or jiggle or get closer whenever I moved or tried to open up the door. I called out to the people that I KNEW were watching me and I guess noise didn't bother the blob fiend, only movement. So it got close enough to where it's mouth or it's orafice was right next to my neck and it was breathing with gunky stuff flinging on my neck like it had gunk in it's lungs that flung out when it exhaled. Then I got so scared that I twitched in my shoulder (I twitch in some parts of my body, like my legs will twitch when an extreme beat comes on in a song, and when I get scared my neck/shoulder twitches from muscle spasms, very tiny twitches though) and then it took a tentacle and started from my head and slid it down and I felt the hooks slowly dig into my skin (Even though it didn't hurt) and it was sucking something from me.

I woke up gagging cause it was so disgusting.

Depressed Poems, Bad Lemondade, and Blob Fiend Blobfish
Back to top Go down
Reaper_HarrisPunk
Following the Cruse of Muse
Reaper_HarrisPunk

PostSubject: Re: Depressed Poems, Bad Lemondade, and Blob Fiend   Depressed Poems, Bad Lemondade, and Blob Fiend I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 4:07 pm

ewwwwwwwwwwww the blob looks so Dx...Anyways. Is this were we post bad dreams n stuff D:?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Depressed Poems, Bad Lemondade, and Blob Fiend   Depressed Poems, Bad Lemondade, and Blob Fiend I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Depressed Poems, Bad Lemondade, and Blob Fiend
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crypt of the Creative :: Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: