Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creativity, the Longevity of Life

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:36 pm
Latest topics
» the last person to post here wins
Random Stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 1:39 pm by fleamailman

» way cool pictures
Random Stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:12 pm by fleamailman

» CmDR.Idle.RO [ 47+48 ]
Random Stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:32 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Have returned
Random Stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:15 pm by My name is Fiction

» KPop :'D
Random Stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:11 pm by My name is Fiction

» MuAddicted
Random Stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:37 am by I-See-Sounds

» Arieth Mu Online
Random Stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:38 am by MartinX-ariethAD

» Random Stuff
Random Stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:56 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Goodbye Future - Short Story
Random Stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:41 pm by SilentxMidnight

Top posters
SilentxMidnight
Random Stuff - Page 3 I_vote_lcapRandom Stuff - Page 3 I_voting_barRandom Stuff - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
fleamailman
Random Stuff - Page 3 I_vote_lcapRandom Stuff - Page 3 I_voting_barRandom Stuff - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
sasunaru.4life
Dark_Spinning_Fairy
Reaper_HarrisPunk
Sage
lilM
xMoonlight_Maniax
The jatsman
Night Owl

Random Stuff

Go down 
+5
Sage
jes a.k.a woot
fleamailman
SilentxMidnight
The jatsman
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
The jatsman
Following the Cruse of Muse
The jatsman

Random Stuff - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff   Random Stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 4:22 pm

"and so the sleeper awakens" smiles the chameleon with affectionate recognitions, as he returns from stirring the glowing embers of his fire, feeling that primal satisfaction as the flames lick around the new logs consuming them in a raging crackling fury "...then dance some more spirit, for this is merely a rehearsal, for a bigger stage I feel, while watching the spirit feel the joy, of no longer dancing alone... as for the opiate of the masses I will come back to that..."

Random Stuff - Page 3 Pandora1u
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff   Random Stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 4:31 pm

"your photo reminds me of the lovely Pandora!" mused the spirit with a sly smile as she jumped down and sat on the edge of the stage, crossing her misted legs and humming to herself as she spoke. "Pandora shows us so much truth if you study her well. She showed the selfishness of humans, the curiosity that can kill, and the horrible mistreatment that a human's god or gods can set upon them. Also, it shows that all things done are not done without consequence." the spirit laughs a bit and sings a line from a play she had recently read. "No good dead goes unpunished~" mused the spirit as she hummed the rest of the song to herself.

Random Stuff - Page 3 Sta60137jy0
Back to top Go down
The jatsman
The jatsman

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff   Random Stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 5:47 pm

"but I have no God, so do not fear his retribution, and I feel, the path will be trodden anyway, so, punished for giving directions then, well call my lawyer we could sue Google for millions"

a repost from elsewhere, and for the first time not used as a retort...

"We never say the good things enough do we, it's a human trait, why enthuse, when derision, or even better, nothing, will do, that stony criticism of silence, the best one, oh some are really good at that, why is it we can't encourage, praise, appreciate, applaud what someone can do, especially if it's something they are better at than you, surely no one, in this day and age, treats children otherwise, yet find it harder to do the same in "real life" with the grown ups, especially the family, so, we stick with the sarcasm, the put down, and then are perplexed, shaking our heads in resignation, at what we have created".

Random Stuff - Page 3 Jokerclaps 
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff   Random Stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 5:52 pm

"google" whispered the spirit to herself as she leaned back and looked up into the raptures that held paintings of night and day clashing. "which reminds me. how did ye and goblin come across this area."
Back to top Go down
The jatsman
The jatsman

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff   Random Stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 6:00 pm

"I suggest that question better be put to the Goblin than me, on this occasion, and maybe store his answer, tuck it away somewhere safely" chuckles the chameleon "... one day it may come in handy"
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff   Random Stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 6:09 pm

"mmm perhaps" she whispers as she waves her hand and pulls forth a note pad and quill pen from her mist. " i have work of my past 'livily-hood days' I've yet to accomplish and yet even in death i do not wish to for it would hurt some i fear, nay i know..."

repost from last post section:

The spirits mind goes back to her life from whence she come. Her mind hither on the day where it was she who was called forth for being strange, for being a freak. "We studied many things. We all loved them so, but I, aye I, seemed to be the strangest. this is, of course, their opinion, for i would claim nothing over them, even such as that." the spirit laughed, almost a giggle though she would never giggle, at the thought. "On with the tale. I was chosen, as freak and strange, to be drawn up from the norm and strike fear into their hearts. why? Even I do not know but something of them called for fear and they knew i could deliver it i suppose. And so i set forth on my task. Why? simply because now i was needed, now life was given to me in the form of Fear. oh fear that had been my friend for so long, fear that i seemingly no longer felt, now came to give life to me! i did my best, oh my best, and such horrid images were then on painted in words..."

Random Stuff - Page 3 Superstock11581352bthed
Back to top Go down
The jatsman
The jatsman

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff   Random Stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 7:08 pm

"naturally I had read that post, for I follow the goblin avaricely, the thief in me, and always willing to lend a hand, as he will be reading this too, simarlily, and my post then was not as much a coincidence as it would seem, it seems, as one writes for ones self others see the reflections in familiar themes, and some see what others can not see, and others see nothing by choice, for to do so they would see themselves, or something they can never be, and reflect the blame outwards, safer you see, denial of culpability, it wasn't me it was the ex, my boss is a prick, bloody kids, you are weird, strange, mad, your shit, this thread stinks, never has so much been said about so little, and my all time favourite, is this guy sponsored by the comma, so, you see the reason for anonymity, for then it is easier to deflect and parry, so no my repost was no coincidence, but this time, for entirely different reasons.... just a glimpse then of trials and tribulations that lie ahead for the goblin, the chameleon and others, but still the band plays on"

Random Stuff - Page 3 Band
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Treat yourself to some milkshakes, you've made it!
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff   Random Stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 2:38 am

"...thanks everyone for your odd accepting me here..." said the goblin who really only needed of a few "last post" threads for his purpose, this one being one of them, lying through his teeth now, in fact he had many, and although the goblin couldn't exactly say he liked coming across hostility towards him somewhere, another lie indeed, it did at least make him defend his values, till the impasse was too great, banned more likely, where the goblin would just open up another thread elsewhere to make good, still maintaining the overall number of active threads, saying "...simply one is anonymous here, and the Internet is vast, so negativity can be bypassed, and there's no need to discouraged or distracted by someone else, life it too short for that, have fun folk, post wildly, but never forget that it's a "journey to self" here...", and which point the needle of lie detector seemed to veer off the page, as the goblin's next stop did seem to be "troll valhala" again this narrator had noted, "...MYAHAHAHAHAHAHA make way for my madness mortals, my thread now..." voiced the euphoric goblin exited at the prospect of swotting bots adding "...for I will return with a few scalps under by belt but here I will be gentle...", which was no lie it seemed

Random Stuff - Page 3 1234654341071

Last edited by fleamailman on Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff   Random Stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 2:51 am

Quote :
The goblin is going nowhere-we can't allow that, if we have to drag him back kicking and screaming to the inner confines of the forum. Still, the female inhabitants of this place will never give the last word to the goblin. Such an action would tilt the world on its' axis, cause the stars to fall from the sky, the sun would darken and cool, and our keyboards would burst into blue flame.

and then the goblin suddenly noticed the world off its' axis, stars falling from the sky, a dark cool sun, and keyboards bursting into blue flames but that was a minor mishap to his virtual world since afterall there was always this one remaining constant, his last post here, yet the goblin wondered how xxxxx could have possibly predicted such things

Random Stuff - Page 3 Everydaywillbecaturday
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff   Random Stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 8:46 am

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
Why did you choose a goblin to represent you as your online self?

and with a quick click on the link in the notification, the goblin showed up here again, from his lunchtime bistro, in fact, his escape from that cold Winter's reality of "dailylife" felt merited, no, not so much by what his geneva offered, however secure and comfortable it might be, but more simply it felt merited by what the geneva couldn't offer, adventure, "...well then, if there is no adventure in being this human in "dailylife", there's probably even less in being this old fart on the Internet now..." uttered the goblin to himself mostly, feeling at least that it did explain why he took on a persona here, as mask then, knowing too that literature works only where the author believes it himself, so the mask had to be total to be credible, and yet, the goblin also saw that most people readers would be thinking along the lines of some mythical creature from those fantasy worlds of C S Lewis or Tolkien, whereas if they googled "fleamailman", they would soon find out that other meaning of goblin, that of "someone who plays with computers bits", and with that the goblin's mind went back to the cave those some years before now, where he had worked as a repairman for the Great Ork, "...in fact I was a real goblin then, that is before I became my mask here, so it's an easy personage to portray since it's partly based on the truth, while, in part too, I play on that misunderstanding too..." repeated the goblin over his coffee, somehow he was just appreciating for a moment what an incredibly deep, rewarding, and then stupid, this adventure was all turning out to be now

Random Stuff - Page 3 Cosplay-sailor

Last edited by fleamailman on Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff   Random Stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 9:32 am

the spirit laughs, softly of course as if she herself controled the wind through such leaps of breath. "the world is so colorful!" she smiled thinking on it. "So many odd things exist in this world, so many differences, it is a wonderful thing! No matter what the being is, or whom they are, all things have their slight changes. And, it reminds me of something i use to say quite often in my 'livily -hood'. "There is no such thing as a 'straight line'". And there isnt'! think on it, a straight line can not exist! now, some fought with me that, perhaps, a computer or laptop can create a perfect straight line. well, i have a way to prove you wrong!" she laughs again and waves her hand in the air happily. "a computer may, in fact, seemingly create a straight line and thus your point would be true. But! look at that computer itself. it is not straight! a computer, seemingly straight, creates a seemingly straight line in the same direction as it's curve and thus the line is straight, but is is not! for your eyes play tricks." this topic always got the spirit in a bright mood, eerily almost, and her form started to take shape again. "And in thus i state that the fact that no 'straght line' exist proves nothing can be perfection. nothing! and why? because the most beatiful of all things are only so for their imperfections! and, if all things were perfect, there would be no differences in the world!

Random Stuff - Page 3 Paint
Back to top Go down
The jatsman
The jatsman

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff   Random Stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 2:26 pm

The chameleon returns after playing a couple of gigs "too early for this.." and stretches his aching limbs after sleeping for too long, more tea he thinks, get the fire on, and to business "... to love then, as the Spirit mentioned, a strange business indeed, and what can you say about love that has not already been written, I guess I don't often talk of it directly, purposely distracted by other things, is it because I care not to love again, other than the never ending love for my kids, a very different thing..." as more wood interrupts his train of thought, I am getting through it by the ton, and pauses to retrieve some more from his wood store, his latest love then, wood "... although I have sought it of late..." he continues his wood lust sated for now "... indirectly, though happy and contented without it, which is the start required I suppose, I have reached out and felt for it, ready to be loved, but cautious of returning it perhaps, analysing it, considering the consequences of succumbing of falling too deep in that sea of irrationality, so like the time I quit from being a taxidermist, for doing a half assed job, there is only one thing for it then, I think I will give up and buy a dog"

Random Stuff - Page 3 66497-bigthumbnail
Back to top Go down
The jatsman
The jatsman

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff   Random Stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 8:30 pm

"It's been a few days, busy with stuff and a slight hiccup of a system restore, a self inflicted cock up, good job it's Linux then, that tolerates me, another repost then to get back into things and change the mood"

"yet, paradoxically we have all been shaped by war, and in particular the gun, and ultimately has it not bought us peace, in the final stand off, albeit as mini wars rage on, fuelled by the Kalashnikov, and the pacifists dream of no more war, that one wish, could only be achieved with the disappearance of the human race, and not the gun, for even without the gun, war would still rage, as man would soldier on, I see no Utopia on the horizon, other than the one I am in, where I am free to sit here by my fire and ponder on things such as this, where if randomly I had been born elsewhere I would be slipping in a magazine, or planting another car bomb, more worryingly, so could my sons, rather than just being children then"

Random Stuff - Page 3 Childsoldiers
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff   Random Stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 10:02 am

"It is lovely to have you back." whispers the spirit as she floats along, taking in the words and photos. her wandering is aimless, as is her existence in this moment.
Back to top Go down
The jatsman
The jatsman

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff   Random Stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 10:44 am

"If you call me I will always be here", and would the spirit do the same he wonders, who has also been quiet of late "... until of course, eventually, I am left alone talking to myself, and then that is the time to wander on, leaving what you have done behind, though carrying it with you to pastures new, starting again with a different audience, the same for sure, but there are nuances, and always some that appreciate you more than the most, a free spirit then, merely a ghost, disappearing into the ether of the internet, out of reach, gone but not forgotten, for in the mind of some I will still exist"

Random Stuff - Page 3 Whatsnext

Last edited by The jatsman on Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff   Random Stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 11:01 am

"If ever needed, I too, would appear." she whispered. "I shall atempt appearing more so...there are, as of the way that life doth flow, things that can stop one, even one as I, from appearing, but should I be needed I shall always appear."
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff   Random Stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:21 pm

repost from elsewhere

without the actual line to go on, the goblin just imagined that it was that the fact that he had stated that he didn't feel himself to be of any forum, which had merited that above reply, but no, much as the goblin did appreciate the forums in themselves, after all, they were venues where the members came together, they were not set in stone, neither were the member's loyalty, and the goblin had been around since the BBS days, and none of those forums are here now, so he had to understand that they were here now, yes, and that they were each different too, but they, like members too, came and went here, saying "...imagine that I thought here was the only site on the Internet, and placed all my posts here, and next the folds, or the server goes down, or bans me, or that someone trims off the threads, or that the site migrates, etc., ..." the goblin stopped, looked at his original line again "the forum just happens to be, and instead one must look to ones persona and the integrity of ones posts", and with that in mind the goblin just started talking again, saying "...oh, I am happy to be here, promise, and to share our posts too, but I am too old perhaps to think at forum level now, I think at persona level, only interested in what others have to say, of course, while constantly storing my posts across forums, what other way of seeing it is there are you thinking of then..."

Random Stuff - Page 3 DSCF0606-1
Back to top Go down
mars bar
Grabbing the Pencil

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff   Random Stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 5:39 am

The jatsman wrote:
The chameleon felt a shiver, as if someone, or something had entered the room, he checked for any signs "No nothing, must have been just wind"

Another random repost from elsewhere then...

"We never say the good things enough do we, it's a human trait, why enthuse, when derision, or even better, nothing, will do, that stony criticism of silence, the best one, oh some are really good at that, why is it we can't encourage, praise, appreciate, applaud what someone can do, especially if it's something they are better at than you, surely no one, in this day and age, treats children otherwise, yet find it harder to do the same in "real life" with the grown ups, especially the family, so, we stick with the sarcasm, the put down, and then are perplexed, shaking our heads in resignation, at what we have created".

Random Stuff - Page 3 Jokerclaps 

I know a guy (lets say his name is Joe the plumber), who suffers from depression and has been suicidal, and can't hold down a job, and can't have a fulfilling relationship, and so on and so forth. Seeing as I studied psych at uni I thought I would let him tell me about his childhood!

He told me about the time he and his father, and his bother, and a family friend were in the car. The family friend asked his dad how his boys were. He praised his eldest son and he praised his youngest son, but when it came to 'Joe', he just said "I should have blown him into the sheets when I had the chance!"

He still remembers that day as being the day he suddenly felt worthless, like he wasn't meant to live, or even be on the earth. He started drinking, he started womanising, he started taking drugs, he started lying and cheating and being happy with small, petty victories. He had become as useless and worthless as his father had said he was. To him, that is. Why do some people feel the need to live up to the expectations of a person, who doesn't have any expectations of them in the first place?
Back to top Go down
The jatsman
The jatsman

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff   Random Stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:24 am

The chameleon comes in from the cold "You know I have posted that umpteen times and never had a response until now, although, ironically it is often used as a counter put down, and is designed to shut them up, and it always reminds me of my Grandma, my Na, who was a clever old bird, and when I got up to do a eulogy at her funeral, I commented on the fact that all her favourite grandchildren were there, and that obviously her biggest favourite was me of course, or so I thought, just like all her other favourites sitting there thought they were her favourite too of course, a clever trick she used to use, and now every one of my sons think they are my best boy, and my expectations I tell them "To be happy... and the rest is up to you", much better expectations to live up to then.

Random Stuff - Page 3 Happysign
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff   Random Stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:52 am

“...elusive isn't it, oh yes, one can see it for oneself, sure one can, ah but can one clearly explain it to others now, that's what marks one as a writer in my view, this shared life then...” mentioned the goblin of some people who could visualize well, and of others who could recite well, where only those who did both well, understood these words from experience now, saying “...me, I am not even what I have written before, no this internet doesn't even remember what one posted yesterday, so a live writer is very much just that then, only a few posts in front of his own oblivion always, a survivor on this internet, pacing his journey to self here, yes, but never actually stopping...”

Random Stuff - Page 3 IE147_WindTunnel_2008
Back to top Go down
The jatsman
The jatsman

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff   Random Stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 4:05 am

"is this my thread" asks Jats, puzzled "... it's hard to tell some times, not nearly random enough" and then the chameleon picks up the theme again "well one tries flogging the dead horse sometimes, thinking is it worth it, and then a jewel arrives a silver sapphire amongst all the blue, and then the spirit is lifted, as this prize is unearthed from the glittering gloom, for all adversity must have reward, must it not, to stand back upon reflection, and take pride in a small accomplishment, a thankful word, a job well done, that sense of self satisfaction, mixed amongst the toil"

Random Stuff - Page 3 Sapphireswork
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff   Random Stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:00 am

"Kings and Queens of lore wander now, as I, a spirit damned to the world whence they lived and breathed. They now wander seeing what comes from them and then, oh then, they see how forgoten they are and how their teachings mean nothing any longer in the vast existance of all things. Thus their gems and jewels, their very beings, deminish and their luster dimms as they fade away, perhaps in sorrow, perhaps in joy for the new world all around them and their old world. Who knows." the spirit muses as her mind trails the past.
Back to top Go down
The jatsman
The jatsman

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff   Random Stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 1:19 am

"Bonfires and light sleeping seems a continual theme for me at the moment, and I enjoyed that post Flea, which will turn up somewhere on here, in my thread or yours, or ours it seems, and for all its melancholy it set off triggers in my mind..." as another seasoned log goes on to the settled fire one of many from a midnight raid to the abondoned log store that I found yesterday, which I intend to slowly rape and pillage, until it is as dry as its lovely wood "... and as I returned walking along the canal hearing the ice forming alongside me, gazing upwards at the twinkling stars in between the converging snow clouds I thought of my little ones, as The Plough loomed into view, as I have taught them to do so too, for no matter if we are apart, we are always connected up there, as it slowly drifts by with certainty, and so, sitting here now, paused and thawed from my flurry of activity, your post reminded me that, very soon, I will be sleeping lightly again, always doing so when they are here, waiting for that instant alarm call of the unexpected, the inbuilt protection instinct, that they will only be aware of when it is their turn".

Random Stuff - Page 3 Father-and-son-2b400
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff   Random Stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:13 am

Quote :
Each person is the owner of their own thoughts, whether that thought has been thought before or not. How many inventions were cast aside by their creators, only to be thought up again, and marketed successfully later by someone else? Same idea, two owners, one happy person.

the goblin agreed, and liked the idea, saying "...I try not to think of ownership here, if simply because I tend to see that both ideas, and inventions, are inanimate objects, externals as if left around waiting for someone to come across them, "nothing new under the sun" as they say, also, just because someone else has found them already, doesn't actually mean anything here, that is, as this life still boils down to figuring it out for oneself in ones own words does it no, perhaps it's getting a second opinion then, save that, that second opinion, happpens to be ones own opinion here..."

Random Stuff - Page 3 RubiksCubeCat
Back to top Go down
The jatsman
The jatsman

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff   Random Stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 6:59 pm

Off on a tangent, Randomly, with a repost from elsewhere...

"That reminds me" he smiles fondly at the memory that has been triggered "...last summer, on a boiling hot afternoon, I asked the boys to clean my car, knowing full well I would have to re-do it myself later, but the lure of the hose was too much, and they volunteered happily, resulting as I knew it would, with the predictable water fight occurring with the neighbours kids. After joining in a bit myself, I retrieved the hose and finished the car off, and they continued the fight in the neighbours garden, and were still having great fun when I had finished, so I went into the house leaving them to it, and avoiding a further soaking. I cooked dinner while hearing screams of whoops and delight through the window, now playing some made up game on the trampoline, and when I finally called them in to eat I was towelling them off one by one in the kitchen, as they shivered, and hearing that the game had degenerated into a little bit of show me yours and I will show you mine, between the boys and the girls, and then Joe said earnestly "I have never seen a Vagina before..." we all paused with baited breath, even though I was already impressed at him using the right word "...I always thought they were a hole but they are not are they, they are just a big slit going upwards not sideways" at which point myself and my other sons looked at each other, and burst out laughing, as did Joe. There seemed nothing to say really. Ahhh bless, his first encounter with that deadliest of creature"

Random Stuff - Page 3 Teethy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff   Random Stuff - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Stuff
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next