Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creativity, the Longevity of Life

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:36 pm
Latest topics
» the last person to post here wins
How can i get my poetry published and copyrighted? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 1:39 pm by fleamailman

» way cool pictures
How can i get my poetry published and copyrighted? I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:12 pm by fleamailman

» CmDR.Idle.RO [ 47+48 ]
How can i get my poetry published and copyrighted? I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:32 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Have returned
How can i get my poetry published and copyrighted? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:15 pm by My name is Fiction

» KPop :'D
How can i get my poetry published and copyrighted? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:11 pm by My name is Fiction

» MuAddicted
How can i get my poetry published and copyrighted? I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:37 am by I-See-Sounds

» Arieth Mu Online
How can i get my poetry published and copyrighted? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:38 am by MartinX-ariethAD

» Random Stuff
How can i get my poetry published and copyrighted? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:56 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Goodbye Future - Short Story
How can i get my poetry published and copyrighted? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:41 pm by SilentxMidnight

Top posters
SilentxMidnight
How can i get my poetry published and copyrighted? I_vote_lcapHow can i get my poetry published and copyrighted? I_voting_barHow can i get my poetry published and copyrighted? I_vote_rcap 
fleamailman
How can i get my poetry published and copyrighted? I_vote_lcapHow can i get my poetry published and copyrighted? I_voting_barHow can i get my poetry published and copyrighted? I_vote_rcap 
sasunaru.4life
Dark_Spinning_Fairy
Reaper_HarrisPunk
Sage
lilM
xMoonlight_Maniax
The jatsman
Night Owl

How can i get my poetry published and copyrighted?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JashimChando
Staring at a Piece of Paper...

How can i get my poetry published and copyrighted? Empty
PostSubject: How can i get my poetry published and copyrighted?   How can i get my poetry published and copyrighted? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:01 pm

I write ALOT of poetry and I am told it is very inspiring. I am also told on many occasions that I should submit it to contest to get my poetry published. I feel as if I should not just plublish one if I do decide I want to publish, so how would I go about getting my poetry published and copyrighted?

week end croisiere
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Treat yourself to some milkshakes, you've made it!
fleamailman

How can i get my poetry published and copyrighted? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How can i get my poetry published and copyrighted?   How can i get my poetry published and copyrighted? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 3:29 pm

"...think of it differently, ask yourself "how can I reach more readers than the book would offer", and then you will see it for what it is here, simply more people see these posts on threads than they do actual published poetry in books, so what you have to think about here is your persona, content, and venue, that is, famous authors are giving up the publishing world for direct sales through the internet, something reflected in the fact that amazon sold more kendel ebook readers last year than they did physical books, and no, I have nothing against the old book world, just that if you adapt yourself to this internet early, you will have a head start on those who are still trying to crack open the diminishing market share of the old publishing mediums..."
Back to top Go down

How can i get my poetry published and copyrighted?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crypt of the Creative :: Writer's Tunnel :: Fiction :: Poetry-
Jump to: