Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creativity, the Longevity of Life

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:36 pm
Latest topics
» the last person to post here wins
welll hi there^^ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 1:39 pm by fleamailman

» way cool pictures
welll hi there^^ I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:12 pm by fleamailman

» CmDR.Idle.RO [ 47+48 ]
welll hi there^^ I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:32 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Have returned
welll hi there^^ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:15 pm by My name is Fiction

» KPop :'D
welll hi there^^ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:11 pm by My name is Fiction

» MuAddicted
welll hi there^^ I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:37 am by I-See-Sounds

» Arieth Mu Online
welll hi there^^ I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:38 am by MartinX-ariethAD

» Random Stuff
welll hi there^^ I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:56 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Goodbye Future - Short Story
welll hi there^^ I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:41 pm by SilentxMidnight

Top posters
SilentxMidnight
welll hi there^^ I_vote_lcapwelll hi there^^ I_voting_barwelll hi there^^ I_vote_rcap 
fleamailman
welll hi there^^ I_vote_lcapwelll hi there^^ I_voting_barwelll hi there^^ I_vote_rcap 
sasunaru.4life
Dark_Spinning_Fairy
Reaper_HarrisPunk
Sage
lilM
xMoonlight_Maniax
The jatsman
Night Owl

welll hi there^^

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The_Elegant_Beast
Staring at a Piece of Paper...
The_Elegant_Beast

welll hi there^^ Empty
PostSubject: welll hi there^^   welll hi there^^ I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 4:15 pm

well first off, I'm Josh, my friend Joe told me to make an account here so i did, I've been really getting in touch with my artistic side lately and i saw this as a good place to meet friends with the same interests.

I enjoy henna, cartoons, anime (can not draw it though No ) and a bunch of other stuff; I'm really nice and i have a great whit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/4126336
Sage
Mentor of Creative Being
Sage

welll hi there^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: welll hi there^^   welll hi there^^ I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 4:23 pm

JOSH!!!!

welcome to teh crypt young soul....leave your world behind and join us in artistic splendour

BWHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

(Te....He...)

Glomp!
Back to top Go down
The_Elegant_Beast
The_Elegant_Beast

welll hi there^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: welll hi there^^   welll hi there^^ I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 4:24 pm

sounds good brah!
Back to top Go down

welll hi there^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: welll hi there^^   welll hi there^^ I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 4:29 pm

xD

welcome dude

I'm takeo

a maiac ffrom japan

i will be stealing your soul today, would you like frys with that?
Back to top Go down
Sage
Mentor of Creative Being
Sage

welll hi there^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: welll hi there^^   welll hi there^^ I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 4:30 pm

Everyone, meet josh!!! he's is extemely talented and has even adopted a second culture, which i followed in his footsteps!!!!

RAVE ON!!!

anyway, he is your goto guy for anything of the asia culture. Henna, poi, artstyle NAME IT FOOLZ!!!!!

welcome him kindly or else......idk what else but....or else....
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

welll hi there^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: welll hi there^^   welll hi there^^ I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 4:32 pm

Welcome but i see sage has forgotten our Asian residents whom we may also go to haha!

Welcome warmly to the crypt, please to not disturb the dead whom slumber after long lives of artistic and creative living.
Back to top Go down
Sage
Mentor of Creative Being
Sage

welll hi there^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: welll hi there^^   welll hi there^^ I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 4:43 pm

I havent' forgotten,,,,accidentally neglected but never forgotten mi'lady

^_^
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

welll hi there^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: welll hi there^^   welll hi there^^ I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 5:02 pm

Haha, i see that well Sage
Back to top Go down
The_Elegant_Beast
The_Elegant_Beast

welll hi there^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: welll hi there^^   welll hi there^^ I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 7:20 pm

Sage wrote:
Everyone, meet josh!!! he's is extemely talented and has even adopted a second culture, which i followed in his footsteps!!!!

RAVE ON!!!

anyway, he is your goto guy for anything of the asia culture. Henna, poi, artstyle NAME IT FOOLZ!!!!!

welcome him kindly or else......idk what else but....or else....

riiight (He's exaggerating BIG TIME!)
but thank you for the warm welcome ^^ (and yes, fries would be lovely thank you)
Back to top Go down
Sage
Mentor of Creative Being
Sage

welll hi there^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: welll hi there^^   welll hi there^^ I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 1:41 pm

NARLY!!! i r jealous of you sometimes because you think of cool things that i never would have thought of.....

i r sad now.....

^_^

Glomp! take that josh!
Back to top Go down
The_Elegant_Beast
The_Elegant_Beast

welll hi there^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: welll hi there^^   welll hi there^^ I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:02 pm

yah and you think of incredible ideas as well, it is a 2 way street my good friend^^
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Treat yourself to some milkshakes, you've made it!
fleamailman

welll hi there^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: welll hi there^^   welll hi there^^ I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 10:29 am

"...welcome human, if I may be so bold to call you one..." started the goblin, continuing "...well, the thing is, the writers aren't actually in at this point, but when they do turn up, I am sure they'll make good anything you may wish of them here, and actually they're not a bad bunch, nor as silly as they might first seem...", outside once more, the cold dull day just busied itself with whatever, inside the bistro though, the goblin just eyed The_Elegant_Beast's post to the taste of his coffee, thinking "well now, if I wanted to help someone to write on this internet here, um, I would latch onto the concept of persona first, like making each post, a post that pulls the readers towards one, which in turn pulls them towards that which you have in mind here"...", and, with that, the clock at the bar suddenly shouted "time gentleman please" again

welll hi there^^ 1251366126_twin_peaks_-llama_crossi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

welll hi there^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: welll hi there^^   welll hi there^^ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

welll hi there^^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crypt of the Creative :: The Crypts Opening :: Introduction-
Jump to: