Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Crypt of the Creative
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creativity, the Longevity of Life

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:36 pm
Latest topics
» the last person to post here wins
SOOOooooooOOOOOOO I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 1:39 pm by fleamailman

» way cool pictures
SOOOooooooOOOOOOO I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:12 pm by fleamailman

» CmDR.Idle.RO [ 47+48 ]
SOOOooooooOOOOOOO I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:32 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Have returned
SOOOooooooOOOOOOO I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:15 pm by My name is Fiction

» KPop :'D
SOOOooooooOOOOOOO I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:11 pm by My name is Fiction

» MuAddicted
SOOOooooooOOOOOOO I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:37 am by I-See-Sounds

» Arieth Mu Online
SOOOooooooOOOOOOO I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:38 am by MartinX-ariethAD

» Random Stuff
SOOOooooooOOOOOOO I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:56 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Goodbye Future - Short Story
SOOOooooooOOOOOOO I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:41 pm by SilentxMidnight

Top posters
SilentxMidnight
SOOOooooooOOOOOOO I_vote_lcapSOOOooooooOOOOOOO I_voting_barSOOOooooooOOOOOOO I_vote_rcap 
fleamailman
SOOOooooooOOOOOOO I_vote_lcapSOOOooooooOOOOOOO I_voting_barSOOOooooooOOOOOOO I_vote_rcap 
sasunaru.4life
Dark_Spinning_Fairy
Reaper_HarrisPunk
Sage
lilM
xMoonlight_Maniax
The jatsman
Night Owl

SOOOooooooOOOOOOO

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jes a.k.a woot
Grabbing the Pencil
jes a.k.a woot

SOOOooooooOOOOOOO Empty
PostSubject: SOOOooooooOOOOOOO   SOOOooooooOOOOOOO I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 7:53 pm

most of my things will be random Smile
me and the ice cream man have decided....
VACUMS EAT SOULS
oh and homemade bread is ery yummy nom nom nom Smile Razz
Back to top Go down

SOOOooooooOOOOOOO Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOOOooooooOOOOOOO   SOOOooooooOOOOOOO I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 6:03 am

D: run from vacumes! and Hampers! they steal baby socks and crush them!!!!
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Treat yourself to some milkshakes, you've made it!
fleamailman

SOOOooooooOOOOOOO Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOOOooooooOOOOOOO   SOOOooooooOOOOOOO I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 11:19 am

"...so what we need here mortals, is just some type random thread..." mentioned the goblin, adding "...where each one of us can just contribute to it, simply, if everything is lumped together, any notification will cause the rest of us to return here each time..." said the goblin, who then offered two types of mega threads then, the "last post" thread and the "random" thread, saying personally I prefer a "last post" thread, as that is where I was born through fire, whereas if the members are solid a "random" thread might be better, reposts from elsewhere OK, double posts OK, but only ones own stuff now, what say you mortals, do you want to see this site take off again I wonder..."

SOOOooooooOOOOOOO Super

Last edited by fleamailman on Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

SOOOooooooOOOOOOO Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOOOooooooOOOOOOO   SOOOooooooOOOOOOO I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 1:03 pm

But but isn't the site already alive D:
Back to top Go down
ImaKitty
Staring at a Piece of Paper...
ImaKitty

SOOOooooooOOOOOOO Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOOOooooooOOOOOOO   SOOOooooooOOOOOOO I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 1:09 pm

I got confused!
Back to top Go down
jes a.k.a woot
Grabbing the Pencil
jes a.k.a woot

SOOOooooooOOOOOOO Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOOOooooooOOOOOOO   SOOOooooooOOOOOOO I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 1:29 pm

HUH???????? i was following then i got lost lol haha i see liknes in my vision!!!! blahhh books are evil! but so awesome to read Smile
Back to top Go down

SOOOooooooOOOOOOO Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOOOooooooOOOOOOO   SOOOooooooOOOOOOO I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 1:32 pm

xD
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

SOOOooooooOOOOOOO Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOOOooooooOOOOOOO   SOOOooooooOOOOOOO I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 1:45 pm

"...well then, let me put it to you another way now..." ventured the goblin, trying to avoid confusion here, saying "...is there already a random there on this site, if so link me to it, and I will evolve it for you now...", somehow the goblin was remembering something, that most authors of the victorian age didn't write books at all, "...so then what did dickens and holmes actually write if not books, and where are we now, or should I say, that with this internet, where have we returned to, so the question is which site is going to click on to it, and get a head's start over those sites that don't have a journal thread with "live writers" contributing to it yet, I mean you do wish to make a name for yourselves I imagine...", but that was the goblin for you, he could be very confusing at times, besides everyone know that goblins were not to be trusted

SOOOooooooOOOOOOO Spaceodyssey2001ap1
Back to top Go down

SOOOooooooOOOOOOO Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOOOooooooOOOOOOO   SOOOooooooOOOOOOO I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 1:55 pm

loliez wow.

ok

the only one here i know that wants a name for themselves is admin lady aka silentxmidnight aka vivian odessa wainwright and sage x.x'
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

SOOOooooooOOOOOOO Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOOOooooooOOOOOOO   SOOOooooooOOOOOOO I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 2:23 pm

"...perhaps I could interest you in "journey to self" here then I wonder..." ventured the goblin who too, had no need of a name for himself, well not for someone who would remain anonymous throughout, adding "...but you do want to know who you are by what you post perhaps, or perhaps you want to become more aware of your surrounding by way of you pen's reflections then, ah just so many reasons it seems, I guess I'll never understand what you humans are about now..." but the goblin was happy with the site which had a vibe that was pleasant to breathe in

SOOOooooooOOOOOOO Troll-1-1
Back to top Go down
ImaKitty
ImaKitty

SOOOooooooOOOOOOO Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOOOooooooOOOOOOO   SOOOooooooOOOOOOO I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 2:27 pm

-still confused-
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

SOOOooooooOOOOOOO Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOOOooooooOOOOOOO   SOOOooooooOOOOOOO I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 2:46 pm

ImaKitty wrote:
-still confused-

"...here you go then ImaKitty, you can thank me later..." said the goblin just being helpful

http://ssshotaru.homestead.com/files/aolertranslator.html

SOOOooooooOOOOOOO Grave
Back to top Go down

SOOOooooooOOOOOOO Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOOOooooooOOOOOOO   SOOOooooooOOOOOOO I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 3:15 pm

I don't think we even know what we're about o.o'
Back to top Go down
ImaKitty
ImaKitty

SOOOooooooOOOOOOO Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOOOooooooOOOOOOO   SOOOooooooOOOOOOO I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 3:18 pm

I'm still confused...More than ever now bc Beth ran off
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

SOOOooooooOOOOOOO Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOOOooooooOOOOOOO   SOOOooooooOOOOOOO I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 3:20 pm

Humans know nothing of themselves and yet they think they know all. When once accepted that they do know there for know all, happiness and peace can accumulate as it does here. so breath freely with the knowledge of not knowing.
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

SOOOooooooOOOOOOO Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOOOooooooOOOOOOO   SOOOooooooOOOOOOO I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 3:39 pm

"...ah no, humans often try to get by now, by trying to know nothing of it, or at least to avoid it the question then, but somehow their individuality bars them from becoming like everyone else here, and the doubt sets in that perhaps, they are different, and perhaps their "journey to self" starts from that realization..." replied the goblin, where simply, the writing, for him at leas,t was his "journey to self" here

SOOOooooooOOOOOOO Art_twinpeaks

Last edited by fleamailman on Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

SOOOooooooOOOOOOO Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOOOooooooOOOOOOO   SOOOooooooOOOOOOO I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 3:41 pm

"...perhaps then..." the goblin mused on seeing his posts to date "...it's the very fact that one fits badly into one own existence that makes one all that more aware of it...", at which point Death, sitting on the chair opposite the goblin smoking a cigarette ventured "...too true goblin, most people wake up in their beds before their alarm clock goes off, they note how much time is left before that clock will ring and then choose between "sleeping on" or "staying awake", in the warm comfort, only that the real truth is that the alarm clock can go off at any moment...", "...true but what do you suggest then..." asked the goblin curiously, "...nothing really, depends on the individual I guess, how about you goblin, would you "sleep on" or "stay awake"..." but the goblin couldn't answer or at least he couldn't find the right answer, so Death simply grew a smile again saying "...well I suppose goblin, if you could actually answer that question, your alarm clock would have gone off by now..."

SOOOooooooOOOOOOO Dark-Art-1127179
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt
SilentxMidnight

SOOOooooooOOOOOOO Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOOOooooooOOOOOOO   SOOOooooooOOOOOOO I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 3:45 pm

Death oh death who's words are soured. What would you do, should you ever had a choice? or pray tell can you yourself not answer.
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
fleamailman

SOOOooooooOOOOOOO Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOOOooooooOOOOOOO   SOOOooooooOOOOOOO I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 3:49 pm

the goblin wasn't so sure at this point, it was as if his very existence was a vortex of ever decreasing circles, diminished returns, and met expectations, no, not just for himself but for anyone who remained within its orbit, "...ah, that's your lot goblin, isn't that that "dailylife" you like to call it, and how you know it so well by now goblin, don't you goblin, but that "dailylife" of yours is not the real point here, is it then..." whispered death out of the shadows somewhere, adding "...so you've lost your barrings in all this "dailylife" of yours goblin, well then you only have to think of me here to know where and what the real game is at this point...", to which death continued with those some old lines of his again, saying "...ah the rules, well then let me explain, simply it's like "hide and seek" with me, I close my eyes and count on, meanwhile you have to figure it out, as much as you possibly can, before I come for you, though the only thing is, and perhaps to make this game a little more interesting for us then, is that I don't actually tell you which number I'm counting to, nor what exactly you're supposed to find out here, while no doubt those two crooks of your "dailylife" and that moneygod will try to waylay you to their own ends once more, in other words goblin, just think of it as a "last post" game for real goblin, and lets see how you fare with it now..."

SOOOooooooOOOOOOO Ravens_paradox_1100
Back to top Go down
Sage
Mentor of Creative Being
Sage

SOOOooooooOOOOOOO Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOOOooooooOOOOOOO   SOOOooooooOOOOOOO I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 1:40 pm

The curious spectator enjoyed watching the goblin, a rather asupicious hobby of his. Nobody ever laid eyes upon the spectator, only they were the ones being watched, only they. Near blindness struck him to the point of oblivion one day but he rested fairly and so, he spectated once more, blind and crippled. He is rich in spirit, but blind in the arts, so very true, you can learn so much from watching....so.....much....only so much can be attained. With a hardy in breath, he stormed several chilling words from his lips, "Goblin, I have been following you, watching your every move!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SOOOooooooOOOOOOO Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOOOooooooOOOOOOO   SOOOooooooOOOOOOO I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SOOOooooooOOOOOOO
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crypt of the Creative :: The Crypts Opening :: Introduction-
Jump to: