Crypt of the Creative

Creativity, the Longevity of Life

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  SearchSearch  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 20 on Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:32 am
Latest topics
» the last person to post here wins
Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:39 pm by fleamailman

» way cool pictures
Fri May 24, 2013 10:12 pm by fleamailman

» CmDR.Idle.RO [ 47+48 ]
Fri May 24, 2013 6:32 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Have returned
Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:15 pm by My name is Fiction

» KPop :'D
Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:11 pm by My name is Fiction

» MuAddicted
Sun May 15, 2011 12:37 am by I-See-Sounds

» Arieth Mu Online
Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:38 am by MartinX-ariethAD

» Random Stuff
Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:56 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Goodbye Future - Short Story
Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:41 pm by SilentxMidnight

Top posters
SilentxMidnight

fleamailman

sasunaru.4life

Dark_Spinning_Fairy

Reaper_HarrisPunk

Sage

lilM

xMoonlight_Maniax

The jatsman

Night Owl

Share | 

Menzoberranzan: City of Spiders

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Menzoberranzan: City of Spiders   Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:52 pm

"He should not be here! I shall not let him near the females!" Dirs ready his weapon, cracking his neck. His back is to the female he sensed just after his words. she was close, inches away, but completely hidden so that he knew if he turned she would not be there and he would be the fool. He growled now. He would show his strength and perhaps find a female of his own.
Back to top Go down
Night Owl
Following the Cruse of Muse

PostSubject: Re: Menzoberranzan: City of Spiders   Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:57 pm

Balq got up from his rock that he sat upon and cocked his head to itch his neck. Flipping his swords and sheathing them he stretchd his arms. His shift to watching would come back and he'd go back to doing what he was doing before. Pursed lipped and barely full of vigor to do anything he stumbled back onto the very same rock he had just recently came off of.
His laziness had been brought up before and supposedly ad nauseam had driven people to stop talking about it. He'd fight when he had to, he'd use his manners accordingly, he'd bow or use pretentious comments to flatter others. He, in an outisders perspective of his leisure, would view him guache and ungraceful. It was true to a degree that in his leisure he was a bit unactive but it didn't mean he was inactive as a whole.

He looked up to make it seem like he was studying the anatomy of the cave and city structure. He saw someone scaling the side of a rock wall, could make out if it were a female or male, too far for him to see, just saw the hair faintly. He rested his elbow on the edge of his knee and leaned forward, the left side of the edge of his chin resting on the heal of his hand, watching this Drow climb the rock.
He was about to turn his head when the event he found turned dull when the person fell off the wall. He laughed and his body shook with tremors as he tried to calm and stop himself from laughing. "Obviously someone was hitting the Underdark fungi a little to hard. Hm hm hm." he laughed again with his entire chin in the palm of his hand, fingers enclosing his lips as a pathetic way to stop his laughing from coming out and bringing unwanted eyes upon him. He sniffed his nose and quickly looked down, thinking on what area his next shift would take place.

(( Sorry mine isl ike lamely short D;
Plsu plsu I want a character slot like everyone else D; ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Menzoberranzan: City of Spiders
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2