Crypt of the Creative

Creativity, the Longevity of Life

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  SearchSearch  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 20 on Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:32 am
Latest topics
» the last person to post here wins
Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:39 pm by fleamailman

» way cool pictures
Fri May 24, 2013 10:12 pm by fleamailman

» CmDR.Idle.RO [ 47+48 ]
Fri May 24, 2013 6:32 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Have returned
Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:15 pm by My name is Fiction

» KPop :'D
Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:11 pm by My name is Fiction

» MuAddicted
Sun May 15, 2011 12:37 am by I-See-Sounds

» Arieth Mu Online
Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:38 am by MartinX-ariethAD

» Random Stuff
Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:56 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Goodbye Future - Short Story
Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:41 pm by SilentxMidnight

Top posters
SilentxMidnight

fleamailman

sasunaru.4life

Dark_Spinning_Fairy

Reaper_HarrisPunk

Sage

lilM

xMoonlight_Maniax

The jatsman

Night Owl

Share | 

All Hallows CMU

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt

PostSubject: All Hallows CMU   Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:28 pm

Hey guys, I've decided we should have a hallow's cmu! get your characters ready for the fright! Post here and say if your going to join in and don't forget to tell us your characters name. One of you will be getting a surprise email so hurry up and post! your characters can be anything from a human to a goblin and everything in between.

make sure your ready for some gore though!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: All Hallows CMU   Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:31 pm

Kiko is gonna be scared but she will join!!!!

character -

Name: Kiko Minna
Race: Half Wolf
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All Hallows CMU   Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:32 pm

I'll join too.

Character:

Name - Genshi
Age - 21
Race - human
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All Hallows CMU   Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:34 pm

of course i'll join hunnys!

Character~

Name: Zanaya
Race: Half Wolf
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt

PostSubject: Re: All Hallows CMU   Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:35 pm

nice guys. if we are going sl on this one, i guess i'll bring in me. don't forget, you can have more than one character.

Character:

Name : Karasu Subayai
Race : Half cat demon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sasunaru.4life
The Forum's Knuckleheaded-Ninja

PostSubject: Re: All Hallows CMU   Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:42 am

This sounds like fun. I'm gonna join

Character:

Name: Naruko Mori
Race: Fox Demon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt

PostSubject: Re: All Hallows CMU   Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:45 am

Awesome we already have five members! lets get a few more guys in here though x.x
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: All Hallows CMU   Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:09 am

Yeah! get zekki in on it <3 that would be fun. oh and reaper too but i guess he can't since he isn't allowed on during the week c.c

what about some of your other friends kara? I mean your so popular lately XD
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt

PostSubject: Re: All Hallows CMU   Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:37 pm

Okay i'm going to start us off ^.-

remember you guys can always join later!

Karasu Subayai

A light breeze blew across the Sapphire waves as i looked out across the ocean. The night sky hung high above me, stars shimmering like diamonds against the inky darkness. the sand was moist and a small crab was crawling around a few feet away. I haven't seen anyone in a while, not that i mind though, and it was oddly quiet even for this area or this time of night.

Not that i was surprised really. It was getting close to all hallow's eve and everyone started staying inside the week before. Not me though, i liked the silence of this week. all the noise and nonsense stayed around the fire pit and the large cluster of homes found there.

I yawned and laid back on the sand, letting the tide rush up and moisten my hair. It had been a long day and i had little to do till morning. Something told me this was going to be a long night though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: All Hallows CMU   Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:02 pm

Genshi

I looked around. I knew i was stupid to be out here on this of all weeks but hell to it all, i didn't care. It was darker than most nights, it had been all week, and the clouds above were rolling on in thrunderish waves toward the ocean. i was sitting in a tree, an old and tall tree, with proud branches and dead leaves. it was getting colder and everything was dying now.

I was alone and with no home yet i had little i could do on these nights. i doubted any one else was out, whether they were human or demon. I jumped down and started following the clouds. maybe this time i'd walk right into the waves...
Back to top Go down
Night Owl
Following the Cruse of Muse

PostSubject: Re: All Hallows CMU   Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:54 pm

(( Will a warp beast be okay to be? It looks like this. It's my favorite demon. I'll post my biography of this demon when I am updated if I'm allowed to use this demon or not. ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sasunaru.4life

PostSubject: Re: All Hallows CMU   Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:39 pm

NARUKO

Well, this night of getting candy was almost at an end and I had one more house to hit. The old mansion on the hill. Cider Creek Lane was the name of the road. It was near the ocean too. My costume was nothing special. I was just, well, me. Every day clothes with a ruby red electric guitar over my shoulder. I was a rock star. Kinda lame right? I know. It was a last minute costume because a bunch of friends asked me to join them so I said yes and them, being the smart asses they are, left me so now I have no idea where they are, and I'm pretty sure I was no where even near my house. I was new to town you see so I hadn't know everything. So I don't even know if the people who asked me to come were even my friends. They were probably using me for public humiliation. The clouds rolled towards the ocean. It was probably going to rain soon and I was lost so me, alone, on a dark night with rain was not a good mix. Plus, my demon was acting weird. She was up to something. I knocked on the door of the house, and waited for someone to answer. (And I knew they were there because the light to the porch was on)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt

PostSubject: Re: All Hallows CMU   Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:56 pm

((you can use it bex))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night Owl

PostSubject: Re: All Hallows CMU   Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:33 am

Name: Ichus (eye-KUSS)
Race: Warp Beast
Extra: He can't speak in human tongue, when he does make sounds it's very similar, almost exact to the Transformers body sounds. Clip for those who can't remember what they sound like ))

Ichus had been sleeping this century by, waking every month at night to feed and exercise so his limbs would not rust. When he always woke he'd twitch and thrust his head upwards and howl in his mechanical voice, low enough to echo but high enough to pass by as a traveling plane by anyone near. After releasing his anger he kept his head upwards, letting his jaw muscles relax, sagging his jaw to it's maximum capability to open. Shaking his head slightly he began to make soft noises, eyes locked onto the top of the cave, frozen all over with the exception of his head which was the pendulum of a rusty and ancient grandfather clock just getting done renovated to be used only once then put back inside the attic.

Almost instantaneously he started thrashing about, rampaging inside the cave, bellowing and whipping copper scented saliva everywhere, feet kicking like a bull as he ran around in a maddened crazed. He clicked his human like teeth while bashing his metallic armored head into the wall of a cave, taking his tail and cutting imaginary opponents apart. When the walls proved too much of an adversary, he began head butting and smashing rocks. Crush. A demonic and angered metallic roar. Crush. Another roar. Running to the south end of the cave and with another crush, an angry roar ensued.

He pounded and throttled everything inside the cave and calmed down from his rage, huffing and snorting he shook himself and ventured outside the cave wanting to see what this century had accomplished while he was asleep.

(( Is that good enough? I'm trying hard to balance my homework and make this a semi-good post xD ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: All Hallows CMU   Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:50 pm

Kiko

me, kiko, me ran around the fire until i trip and fell on my face. sitting up i giggled and wiggled my ears. it was cold and my jacket wasn't meant for the cold season but momma kara had said she'd make me another one. Papa wasn't around and kiko felt all alone so she went to the fire to see if anyone was up. a bunch of creepy skullies were hidding just outside the fire light so kiko couldn't leave.

wif the storm coming kiko was afraid the fire would go out and the skullies would get her...
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt

PostSubject: Re: All Hallows CMU   Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:07 pm

Karasu

I opened my eyes when i felt the needle like pricks against my skin. It was even darker now and small daggars of ice fell upon my flesh like millions of createns casting their scorn upon me and tearing me open. I didn't bleed, no one ever does it seems, but the feeling was somewhat of a releaf. Ice and Darkness, my two favorite things. Tie that with silence and battles and you have my ideal world.

Well...perhaps not all the time...but sometimes i wished the world was like that.

I got up, my body acking slightly from the sand pressing against it for so long, and looked up at the dangerous clouds. lightning flashed, thunder roared. it was like any other storm. but something was different here. Something was calling out within the storm.

I turn to leave, i had work to do yet before sunrise when i heard an eerie clanging from the cave i dwelled near. tilting my head slightly, i listened. Something told me to run, yet something still told me to walk within. I decided to stay where i stood and see if what ever it was came to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night Owl

PostSubject: Re: All Hallows CMU   Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:28 pm

Ichus stood at the mouth of the cave, his tail caressing the lips of the cave like a lover post-intimate. He shook his chest letting the metal scrape ontop another, stomping and loosened another mechanical roar. He saw the clouds and knew what it meant, thunder and lightning were inevitable things hecould stand but the rain irritated and caused Ichus to go into an outrageous fit, which he didn't like going into and only angered him more.

He trotted to the forest, each step aching because of the air pressure from the oncoming storm, it hurt his joints which were mainly metal and he wold suffer greatly if they were to rust out.
He couldsmell different things within this forest, both unknown and naturally known to him. He wondered if the technology of the century before emitted smells like this, he couldn't remember, new memories pushed older ones into the Limbo. Desirbale and undesirable smells came to him through his armored nose, hounding down where they came from.

His shoulder blades bobbed up and down with the style strut he used when entering a seemingly new era, to give off a proud and good looking first-appearance.
It wasn't long before he came to a species he thought he knew, partial features resembling those of ancestry and those of another animal (( I'm assuming you being a half-cat demon that it shows, if not I'll edit this )) he hadn't anticipated someone so soon and wanted to explore the area and see new things from afar.

Stomping the ground causing nearby rocks to quiver, he began bellowing his mechanical voice, rotating and cocking his head from left to right. He slammed his head into the ground hoping she'd run off to leave him alone, but did she understand what she was telling him? He didn't know, he could only hope that by smashing his head into nearby objects that she'd get the idea of what he intended to do. If she was persistant he'd probably get up close to her, and stop a hairs breadth away, snort or bellow in it's face and the nshe could run. And if this plan should to fail him retreating would prove a good choice to be alone.

He grunted as his armored head smashed into the ground leaving a pot-hole of crushed rubble. His metallic claws digging in the ground, him bashing into trees, then he looked at her to see any results or any type of reply to this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt

PostSubject: Re: All Hallows CMU   Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:49 pm

Karasu

I watched as a beast of sort came out of the cave. It creaked with metal and roared like thunder. I watched it boredly. I didn't care what it was or why it was there, it didn't matter. Though i was interested in what it was a bit, i didn't see that as very important. it rammed against the rocks, crushing them to bits of sand like fragments. I chuckled.

It was strong, i'd give it that. I jumped up, into a near by tree and watched it quietly. jumping back a few branches i hid my scent in the tree's flowers, watching to see what this creature was, or what it was going to do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: All Hallows CMU   Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:59 pm

Zanaya

My long black hair was getting annoying. It was tangling in the water of the hot springs. I was near the fire, and was having fun spying on the others waiting there. They couldn't see me since the hot springs were hidden by rocks and trees, but i could clearly see them. They were hiding from the zombies around them but with the rain coming out their little fire was dying quick.

One of them was a young girl, pink hair and bright eyes. I noticed her automaticly. Mainly because she was that cutie-pie's adopted daughter. Man that guy just sent shivers down my spine. I watched her and giggled at her fear a bit. she was cute, but nothing compared to her 'papa' as she called him.

If only her 'momma' wasn't in the picture...

Oh well. i got out and got dressed in a loose purple robe. i took my mage staff and headed toward the others. I guess i cold help out the girl. It might win me some points with her papa.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All Hallows CMU   Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:08 pm

Kiko

The skullies were getting closer and the fire was going out and it was cold and wet and and and i wanted momma and papa! Kiko was alone, all the other peoples had run before kiko had noticed or they was fighting their way through. kiko wasn't strong though so she can't fight.

A big blast of light appeared and Elder Zanaya walked toward me. I had met her once before, when her and Momma was talkin. she seemed to like papa alot. she always had a light in her eyes around him. it was funny.

she walked right up to me and smiled.

"Kiko right?" I nodded. "well, sugar plum, let me help you out."

she grabbed my hand and waved the staff in her hand. light exploded out and the zombies ran off. i wiggled my wolfie ears and smiled at her clinging to her hand as she brought me toward the ocean and toward momma's house. she smiled back, wiggling her own ears a bit which made me giggle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All Hallows CMU   Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:22 pm

[well i feel all lonely >> no one is around me AND i'm the only guy v.v....so i'll solve one of those problems]

Gensin

The waves were beating against the sand and stone a while ahead of me, but i could smell the salt from here. The trees hid a house down a path in front of me and i was following it. i came to a crumbling house and stood there, waiting for something to happen. Up on the porch there was a girl. She stood there as if waiting for someone.

"uh...hello?" i said with a low voice. I didn't know if she was human or not but i just wanted to make sure she was okay.
Back to top Go down
Night Owl

PostSubject: Re: All Hallows CMU   Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:23 pm

When he turned to check for a response the girl had chuckled. It angered him but before he could run up to her to innitiate his second plan she had climbed a tree. Ichus snorted releasing copper scented breathe and stomped one last time making sure to make it the strongest, the ground shivered beneath his armored feet. After being satisfied and convincing himself he scared the species away he trotted off into the direction of the scents he sought after.

Before leaving the area the girl had been in he turned around, chuffed, and walked off.
I wanted to break more things but he had demolished the entire path to the cave as well as the interior of the cave. He groaned as his joints ached, the rain was coming because the air pressure got heavier. He lifted his head and released a long as it was loud roar and darted to an area too thick to let rain pass it, at least there he'd be dry. He couldn't stand being in thecave he'd been in for so long anymore, even if he hanced the fact that he'd rust out and become a statue only able to emit roars and growls.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt

PostSubject: Re: All Hallows CMU   Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:34 pm

Karasu

I don't know why i started to follow the beast making sure to stay far enough behind that he couldn't smell me, but something made me overly curious about this being. I could feel the rain coming closer to the forest, it was moving from th ocean westward to the trees. I thought to the creature again and wondered if it would really be made of soon to be rusted iron.

This would be an interesting night after all i suppose.

[[yeah it sucks but right now i don't care]]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sasunaru.4life

PostSubject: Re: All Hallows CMU   Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:28 pm

When someone said hello, I jumped in fear.

"Hello?"

I looked around. As I was about the step off of the porch, the door of the house opened and I walked in. Of course, I'm young and stupid so I didn't know what I was doing.

The door shut behind me as soon as I entered. I didn't know how, or who closed it but it frightened me. I went to open the door, but it didn't open. It was as if it had locked me in. A cold breeze ran down my spine. There was sure to be something fun and exotic in this old household so I decided to make myself at home. Now was the time for a little exploring.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: All Hallows CMU   Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:26 am

Zanaya

I smiled at her, copying her wiggling ears. She was such an adorable little wolf demon and i loved it. I took her and started to lead her down the open path toward her home. Most would have said no don't take the open path! but i knew it was best. this way i could see if an enemy was following. I tapped my mage staff on the ground and the orb on the top lit up. It was good being a light mage, it helped out in times like this.

We were getting close to her home and who knows...i might get to see her papa. we cut into the forest and kept getting deeper and deeper until the rain couldn't touch us any more due to the leaves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Hallows CMU   

Back to top Go down

All Hallows CMU
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crypt of the Creative :: Writer's Tunnel :: Fiction :: Writing Games-
Jump to: