Crypt of the Creative

Creativity, the Longevity of Life

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  SearchSearch  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 20 on Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:32 am
Latest topics
» the last person to post here wins
Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:39 pm by fleamailman

» way cool pictures
Fri May 24, 2013 10:12 pm by fleamailman

» CmDR.Idle.RO [ 47+48 ]
Fri May 24, 2013 6:32 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Have returned
Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:15 pm by My name is Fiction

» KPop :'D
Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:11 pm by My name is Fiction

» MuAddicted
Sun May 15, 2011 12:37 am by I-See-Sounds

» Arieth Mu Online
Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:38 am by MartinX-ariethAD

» Random Stuff
Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:56 pm by SilentxMidnight

» Goodbye Future - Short Story
Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:41 pm by SilentxMidnight

Top posters
SilentxMidnight

fleamailman

sasunaru.4life

Dark_Spinning_Fairy

Reaper_HarrisPunk

Sage

lilM

xMoonlight_Maniax

The jatsman

Night Owl

Share | 

Boycott PepsiCo: WTF?!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Night Owl
Following the Cruse of Muse

PostSubject: Boycott PepsiCo: WTF?!   Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:42 am

Quote :

Boycott PepsiCo!
Category:Common Interest - Current Events
Description:This is a group for anyone who is aware and/or wants to be educated about the actions of PepsiCo...

PEPSICO GIVES $1,000,000 TO HELP PROMOTE THE GAY AGENDA...

--> PepsiCo has refused a request by AFA to remain neutral in the culture war. The company indicated that it will continue major financial support of homosexual organizations. AFA wrote Pepsi two times (on October 14 and October 29) requesting a meeting to discuss Pepsi's neutrality in the culture war.

--> In the last two years, Pepsi has given $500,000 to the Human Rights Campaign (HRC) and $500,000 to the Parents, Families and Friends of Lesbians and Gays (PFLAG). The $1,000,000 was to be used to help promote homosexuality in the workplace. Pepsi refuses to give money to any pro-family organization that opposes the homosexual agenda. Plus, every homosexual organization we know of is overwhelmingly pro-abortion.

--> Pepsi forces all employees to attend sexual orientation and gender identity diversity training where they are taught to accept homosexuality.

For more info click:
http://www.afa.net/boycottpepsico/pepsionemillion.htm

TAKE ACTION! BOYCOTT PEPSICO FOR THE COMPANY'S DISPLAYED REFUSAL FOR NEUTRALITY IN THIS CULTURE WAR!

BOYCOTT:
Pepsi Brands include: Frito Lay, Tropicana Juice Products, Quaker Brands, and Gatorade...

---Frito Lay Products include: Tostitos, Doritos, Lays Chips, and Flat Earth Snacks...
---Quaker Brands include: Aunt Jemima, Rice-A-Roni, Near East Side Dishes, Spudz Snacks, and Crisp 'Ums Baked Crisps...
---Quaker Breakfast Cereal Brands include: Life, Puffed Wheat, Harvet Crunch, King Vitamin, Quaker Oh's!, Mother's Cereal, and Cap'n Crunch...
---Gatorade Brands include: G2, and Propel Fit Water...
---Pepsi's Soft Drink Brands include: Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Pepsi Max, Mountain Dew, Diet Mountain Dew, Mountain Dew Voltage, Sierra Mist, and Diet Sierra Mist...

TAKE ACTION!
Sign the Boycott Pepsi Pledge! After signing the pledge, please call Pepsi (914-253-2000 or 1-800-433-2652) and tell the company you will boycott their products until they stop promoting the homosexual agenda...

Call the Pepsi bottler nearest you and ask the bottler to ask Pepsi to stop supporting the homosexual agenda...

Print out the Boycott Pepsi Pledge and distribute...

Forward this to your friends and family so they will know about Pepsi's support of the homosexual agenda. Millions of people are not aware of Pepsi's support of homosexual organizations...

So people are angry that Pepsi decided to help human-rights? They don't HAVE to stay nuetral. They wouldn't be whining if Pepsi was on their side.
What is this? Corps. can't stand up for what they believe is right?

And you guys should have seen the comments in this place. Sick fucks. Saying shit like "Gays are immoral and they need to keep quiet and not go around showing their love publicly."
Then straight people can't show love publicly. Hypocrite.
Try all you might, you can force them not to marry but you will never and cannot change a person's sexual preference.
Staying nuetral is nice but them boycotting it because "Gays are immoral" is messed up.

They have their opinions on this matter and I have my opinion on them.
Idk just woke up and someone from Facebook sent an invitation for this to me. I rejected it and came here.

Is this a rant? Idk. Just thought I'd like to share this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SilentxMidnight
Keeper of the Crypt

PostSubject: Re: Boycott PepsiCo: WTF?!   Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:37 am

Good post, Bexx

I haven't heard of this myself -i've been sick and only on the internet to listen to music while i rest- so i'll have to look into it before i do a real posty post about it but i'll say this:

Those people need to learn some manners and some morals. Send me the link and i might just teach it to them.

They have not brain cells worth thinking of two sides and are only focused on one. Themselves. It's sickening and i say let tape be glued to their lips.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Boycott PepsiCo: WTF?!
Page 1 of 1